Skip to content
[Request]

Realm Grinder

Requesting hacks

This discussion is linked to Realm Grinder. View game

176 posts

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 17, 2015 10:33 pm

how to get speedhack to work again? this game is painful to play without it

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Anyone figure out a new coins or gems hack? I've been trying, without much luck. (I'm pretty new to this stuff though, so I'm probably not doing it right)

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 23, 2015 11:47 pm
chrisroller Posted on: 11/22/2015 7:18am

Anyone figure out a new coins or gems hack? I've been trying, without much luck. (I'm pretty new to this stuff though, so I'm probably not doing it right)


No idea, but mana hack is working, and with the combos you can get a lot of gems and money

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 25, 2015 6:19 am

None of the hacks ever worked for me. I had to always use cheat engine to mod my mana.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 25, 2015 10:46 am
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 1:19am

None of the hacks ever worked for me. I had to always use cheat engine to mod my mana.



Ingrateful people and people who can't read instructions don't deserve hacks

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 25, 2015 7:33 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 11/25/2015 5:46am
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 1:19am

None of the hacks ever worked for me. I had to always use cheat engine to mod my mana.



Ingrateful people and people who can't read instructions don't deserve hacks



Not sure how I was UNgrateful, and I can read instructions and did follow them it just happens that they were patched out when I started playing and found konghack. Also maybe you should learn to read as you seem to have a spelling mistake. Let me maek one so you feel better.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 25, 2015 8:03 pm
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 2:33pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 11/25/2015 5:46am
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 1:19am

None of the hacks ever worked for me. I had to always use cheat engine to mod my mana.



Ingrateful people and people who can't read instructions don't deserve hacks



Not sure how I was UNgrateful, and I can read instructions and did follow them it just happens that they were patched out when I started playing and found konghack. Also maybe you should learn to read as you seem to have a spelling mistake. Let me maek one so you feel better.



First of all, you're a moron. Ingrateful was definitely correct, and it is indeed a word


Second of all; you were infact ingrateful because you were by definition not grateful. All you had to do was to say that the hacks were patched and to ask if anyone could update them, but instead you whined and complained.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 25, 2015 9:53 pm

i for one would be very grateful to anyone who could update the hacks

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 25, 2015 11:20 pm
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 2:33pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 11/25/2015 5:46am
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 1:19am

None of the hacks ever worked for me. I had to always use cheat engine to mod my mana.



Ingrateful people and people who can't read instructions don't deserve hacks



Not sure how I was UNgrateful, and I can read instructions and did follow them it just happens that they were patched out when I started playing and found konghack. Also maybe you should learn to read as you seem to have a spelling mistake. Let me maek one so you feel better.


bla bla bla


Hacks made and updated by me from june to october of this year. Though you still lack reason to bitch, since all services are free and community driven. You picked up the wrong one to be mad at on konghack. First and only warning

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Love how I never once complained or anything, rather just stated my experience but everyone started adding thier own words and whatnot in their mind to make it seem like somehow I was complaining. Then you got those with power abusing it cause they don't understand what complaing is so they just flip out and start doing what they can to to mess with ya. Grow up guys, learn what complaining is.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 25, 2015 11:48 pm
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 6:35pm

Love how I never once complained or anything, rather just stated my experience but everyone started adding thier own words and whatnot in their mind to make it seem like somehow I was complaining. Then you got those with power abusing it cause they don't understand what complaing is so they just flip out and start doing what they can to to mess with ya. Grow up guys, learn what complaining is.


Hmm... "never once complained" huh?
 

Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 1:19am

None of the hacks ever worked for me. I had to always use cheat engine to mod my mana.


All the highlighted parts I found in what you said. And on top of that, there was this
 

Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 2:33pm

 Also maybe you should learn to read as you seem to have a spelling mistake. Let me maek one so you feel better.


Disrespecting your authority. Know your place worm.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 26, 2015 1:38 am

Enough, back to topic pls guys. 
PS before all that mess I had uploaded a new mana code that's hopefully more resilient, been updating the hacks for months so even if break don't get mad at me, kay? Also gave a look at money stuff but as the game is now it would take way more time than I'm willing to spend on it.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Nov 26, 2015 2:49 am

thank you for the spell hack it works wonders ive improved off offlineline production by 10 million% in just 20 minutes