RE: Realm Grinder
updated both my hacks (they also probably only work on 64bit machines)
@Ledicias
Requesting hacks
176 posts
updated both my hacks (they also probably only work on 64bit machines)
@Ledicias
Thanks
Unless I'm doing something wrong both of them don't work.
thanks for letting me know aeternusmitis
the game was updated once again, so this time I packed a better version of the hack. You only need to apply the one marked 19th july to have infinite mana plus free buildings plus free upgrades. Hopefully it's the last time I need to update those hacks lol
Thanks for the quick update for the hack. Both of them are working and for people wondering since it only noted to buy something before using, if you want the infinite mana you need to cast once like previously for that effect to work.
Hi Zen there has been an update, is there any chance you can update the all in one hack for us :)
before using the all in one you are supposed to buy a building, an upgrade and cast a spell to unlock all the effects
This is awkward: up until today the "reverse timehack" (set system time back, save, quit, set real system time, reload) worked. Now, suddenly, it doesn't.
guess will have to work with hard hacks now.
Average "human" effort should not be able to click more 10 to 15 times per second. Auto-clickers should not permit more than this.
awesome hacks! any chance of an update? this game has been changed a bit and now the unlimited mana part of the 'All In One hack' isn't functioning. Thanks! :)
I'm not sure how this version broke the all-in-one but managed to recreate the old mana one
The hack has stopped working over all for Realm Grinder on kongregate.
fixed all in one for buildings, mana might still be broken. It's gettings increasingly difficult to keep track of changes in this game
It would be nice to get mana fixed :) But take your time if need be.
the mana version in "Mana don't decrease upon spellcasting" is working
I basically packed multiple versions of the mana hack into it, so now even if it will probably be labeled as "failed to apply" it will have effect
PPS that's going my last update, I love you bros