Sas Zombie Assault 4
When I select the process as Google chrome in KHUT, it says, "Could not locate flash process. Chrome scan returned a value of zero."
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank You in advance.
Select Process Problem
2 posts
When I select the process as Google chrome in KHUT, it says, "Could not locate flash process. Chrome scan returned a value of zero."
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank You in advance.
When I select the process as Google chrome in KHUT, it says, "Could not locate flash process. Chrome scan returned a value of zero."
1. Go in the address bar and type: chrome://plugins
2. click on "details" and expand it, its in the top right corner
3. scroll down until you find adobe flash player
4. disable adobe flash player debugger, enable pepperflash (not recommended for sas 4 gameplay) or install the correct version of adobe flash player: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?no_redirect







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~