RE: SAS4 - New hacks
yea, it seems like the mastery hack got patched...weird







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Post about new hacks here
133 posts
yea, it seems like the mastery hack got patched...weird







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
dont feel like opening the swf and updating, as my pc is laggy as hell right now :P
ill give it a few days to see if it works again







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Not actually uncommon to see a hack get patched, and also that NK is watching.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
I've tried to hack alloy... made something that made all items have a crafting price of zero.
Was it an aob hack?
And the mastery hack may have been patched.
Yes, and no. Used CE to find values, used values to find the thing that writes to them, nop-ed the aobs, and then I had all guns craftable for zero (except the champ ones, go figure they are still at 30 mil). Also made all collections complete until I refreshed (even the premium ones, not craftable but they showed up in color :p). But I never got around to typing out the actual aobs, so its not really an anything atm. Like I said, I can post it if somoene wants, but its a pretty lousy hack (unless u also got corehax to buff the items, and I don't).
I'm wondering if the champ guns being unavailable still was related to the current "make champ guns impossible to craft legitly" update (its temporary, but I don't know why they are doing that. Maybe to stop anyone getting x1 furie before the champ is over). Except us hackers ofc >:)
And I tried mastery hack yesterday, wasn't working.
Lastly, the wide range of gear hack (well, the one that worked) isnt wide enough for me to get a champ gun unless I'm low lvl. Could someone make the wide range a bit.. wider?
Not actually uncommon to see a hack get patched, and also that NK is watching.
yea, but the mastery hack has survived for months and the way its wildcarded makes it pretty much unbreakable
might even be a game bug actually, thats why im gonna wait a few days







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Lastly, the wide range of gear hack (well, the one that worked) isnt wide enough for me to get a champ gun unless I'm low lvl. Could someone make the wide range a bit.. wider?
@Broken_Lock, see this post on how to use wide choice of gear hack, this will get you the champ weps, just need some patience
I might be using it wrong though idk.
yea, you're using it wrong..use these 2 together:

you have to use the "Wide CHOICE of gear" with the fixer which is at the top of the trainer (ignore the not work for black edition, the hack was made months ago)
if hackergonnahack can remove his "Wide Chance of gear" it would be less confusing







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
NK targets hacks released and patches them.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
dont feel like opening the swf and updating, as my pc is laggy as hell right now :P
ill give it a few days to see if it works again
Sound like you need a new PC ja?
Takes my PC less than 10 seconds to run the first search against the SWF. Every following search takes 2 seconds. "It's all about the pentiums baby!" LOL that song so old.
Mine is quite new, 6 GB Ram but still takes 25 sec-35 sec to scan for first scans.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
RAM has nothing to do with it. Processor and number of cores and multi-threading capability does though.
@styruslolz: Yea, I used those 2 hacks. Seemed to be the only combo that worked anyway.
Unfortunately it seemed impossible to drop a champ gun at lvl 100. I did get a furie on a lvl 1, but then I triggered some super-autobanner (was already a banned account) that basically screwed the whole account. Bah, its almost as though NK don't want us hacking... ;)
Seriously though, I just want to try one out to see if its any good or not... don't care about showing it off in MP.
So what are you trying to work on?
Getting the furie?
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
Yea. Seen a lot of debate on whether furie is OP/UP, and would like to test one. If its good, I might get one on my legit medic later... if not, I'd rather know now than in another 5-6 months when I got enough alloy.
Can definitely get on a lvl 1, and I can probs get to 90 in a few hours without triggering the "account nuke" autobanner, but it would be a lot more convenient to drop one on an existing lvl 100.
Go figure, this bleepin game is so grindy that its still grindy even when you hack ._. (esp if noob haxor like me)
You're lucky that the championship weapons are even dropable. Obviously the premium weapons are not even possible to drop from box, so you have to force specific weapon to get it.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
could've been better to got hack life making prem guns available in titanium strongboxes :)