Skip to content
[Request]

Epic War VI

This discussion is linked to Epic War VI. View game

29 posts

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 17, 2015 3:09 am

no minion cap + instant respawn = what the literal frick

atdt *67

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 17, 2015 3:25 am
jarly Posted on: 07/16/2015 11:09pm

no minion cap + instant respawn = what the literal frick


lolz, hope it doesnt crash my computer =D 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 17, 2015 6:07 am
jarly Posted on: 07/16/2015 11:09pm

no minion cap + instant respawn = what the literal frick



It's not completely instant. It's probably just about 2 per second. You can disable the no minion cap, I made sure of it. After you get enough, just disable it and you shouldn't lag. Try setting it to a hotkey.

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 17, 2015 11:14 am
EHoK Posted on: 07/17/2015 2:07am
jarly Posted on: 07/16/2015 11:09pm

no minion cap + instant respawn = what the literal frick



It's not completely instant. It's probably just about 2 per second. You can disable the no minion cap, I made sure of it. After you get enough, just disable it and you shouldn't lag. Try setting it to a hotkey.



That's a great idea. I was thinking I'd make an enable/disable script and click either one. I was  replacing the AOBs "manually", but a hotkey for each value is so amazingly lazy, I want to play in a housecoat now. 
 
Thanks ehok et al for these hacks; it makes the game more enjoyable.

atdt *67

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 17, 2015 3:55 pm

don't be an ass, there's some useful documentation bundled inside cheat engine. Old style pressing F1 while ce is focused will bring up the help section. It's a good place to get you started, there isn't much so read it all. After all that, try to redo ce's tutorial.

aobscan(symbol,pattern)
symbol+0xOFFSET:
db bytearraytoreplaceofarbitrarylenghtcontainingonlyvalidcharacters
symbol+another_offset:
db 02 02 02 02 02

there's a lot more I could spoil for you but you should take the time to master the basics, everything starts from here
 

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Sep 4, 2015 8:46 pm

Both the currency and instant win hacks are public now. Thanks for waiting. Have fun!

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Sep 28, 2015 6:51 pm

oh nice :) thanks a lot! i didnt even know there was an Epic War VI hah.
Epic War was the first game i played on kongregate years ago.

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Oct 1, 2015 8:47 am
EHoK Posted on: 09/04/2015 4:46pm

Both the currency and instant win hacks are public now. Thanks for waiting. Have fun!



Thanks for contributing mate, but to be honest, the explanation is very crude. It's hard to understand what you mean, and it's probably for that reason that people are voting "not working" - because they can't understand it.
If you rephrased it, people might have an easier time.

I'll give it a shot when I get the crystal.

Edit: I couldn't get it to work either. Let me explain how I understood your hack, and what happened:
I restartet my game, then went directly into the "Convert Hall". As far as I can understand from your hack, I must first choose option number one (10.000 coins for 10 crystals) and then search for the AoB provided (83 ?? ?? 8B ?? 8B ?? 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 0F 85 ?? ?? 00 00 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 0F 8C ?? ?? 00 00 83). I searched for this AoB both before and after, and neither of the times I could find it. The rest of the hack is obviously obsolete if the first part doesn't work. We might assume that they have patched it.

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Oct 1, 2015 12:42 pm
Oppaikun44 Posted on: 10/01/2015 4:47am
EHoK Posted on: 09/04/2015 4:46pm

Both the currency and instant win hacks are public now. Thanks for waiting. Have fun!



Thanks for contributing mate, but to be honest, the explanation is very crude. It's hard to understand what you mean, and it's probably for that reason that people are voting "not working" - because they can't understand it.
If you rephrased it, people might have an easier time.

I'll give it a shot when I get the crystal.

Edit: I couldn't get it to work either. Let me explain how I understood your hack, and what happened:
I restartet my game, then went directly into the "Convert Hall". As far as I can understand from your hack, I must first choose option number one (10.000 coins for 10 crystals) and then search for the AoB provided (83 ?? ?? 8B ?? 8B ?? 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 0F 85 ?? ?? 00 00 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 0F 8C ?? ?? 00 00 83). I searched for this AoB both before and after, and neither of the times I could find it. The rest of the hack is obviously obsolete if the first part doesn't work. We might assume that they have patched it.



I just read it step by step and I had no problem. (I haven't used the hack for a while, so I forgot what to even do lol)

The aob in the before/after is actually optional. It just allows you to buy an item even if you have 0 of the currency it wants you to buy it with. So although that part is really amazing, you don't actually NEED it. I can try to re-make that part of the hack, but I had no one to test it with me.

One person has already told me that it works, but that was before I released it.

I guess these are better instructions:
1. get 10 (or more) gems
2. go to convert hall
3. buy 10,000 coins for 10 gems (first option)
4. Scan 83 ?? ?? 8B ?? 8B ?? 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 0F 85 ?? ?? 00 00 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 0F 8C ?? ?? 00 00 83
Change to 83 ?? ?? 8B ?? 8B ?? 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 90 90 90 90 90 90 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 3D ?? ?? ?? ?? 90 90 90 90 90 90 83
5. Scan 75 23 8b ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 81 e9 c8 00 00 00 b8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 8b ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 ?? 0a
Change to 75 23 8b ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 81 c1 e8 03 00 00 b8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 8b ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 ?? ff
6. buy 10 gems for 200 relics (fourth option)
7. exit the convert hall
8. if the hack failed to save currency, repeat step 6 and 7.
9. change the same aob from step 5 to this instead: 75 23 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 81 E9 01 00 00 00 B8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 ?? 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 ?? 64
10. go back into the convert hall and buy the fourth option again.
11. exit the convert hall
12. repeat step 10 and 11 until you're satisfied with the amount of gems you have.

Tell me how you guys feel about that. If you can understand it better, I'll change it to the offical hack's body.

 

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Oct 27, 2015 9:51 am

Seems like a degraded version from the previous epic war...
The epicness of the game keep sinking down starting from the IV

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Nov 2, 2015 10:08 pm

Currency hack also working over here.  Saved me a lot of trouble of grinding through the game. Thanks for the detailed instructions.

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jan 15, 2016 12:13 am

Convert system hack working for me, a bit step intensive for the average trainer user.
Thanks for the hack!