Skip to content
[Request]

Epic War VI

This discussion is linked to Epic War VI. View game

29 posts

Epic War VI

Posted Jul 10, 2015 12:22 pm

any hack/cheats ?

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 10, 2015 4:30 pm

I just change my 8/4 byte values. Sometimes the server lag and my changes are overwritten on the server. I got it for gold and diamonds

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 12, 2015 4:05 am
kapacb2007 Posted on: 07/10/2015 12:30pm

I just change my 8/4 byte values. Sometimes the server lag and my changes are overwritten on the server. I got it for gold and diamonds



You might notice, those 8bytes values don't make the values stay. If you refresh, you might see your stuff is gone. 
 
 

atdt *67

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 12, 2015 2:17 pm

I'am not getting any results.

Working, you need to buy something using gems to be able to search it. As of now tested it on evolving units and it decreases my gems.

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 13, 2015 7:28 am

what do you mean, if you buy something and leave the screen, the gems you used and the upgrades just go back to normal. 

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 13, 2015 10:33 am

It is only working on hero skills.

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 14, 2015 12:39 am

i can't hack this game lol but you can hack gold

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 14, 2015 5:40 am

oh ok how you hack the gold? ive even tried the gold and it doesn't work

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 16, 2015 9:01 pm

yea, it seems if you try to change some of the values, it fluctuates back to its original value

best bet is an AoB hack that makes everything free


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 16, 2015 11:24 pm

I have a currency hack. I'll release it in about 2 months if someone doesn't make one by then.
Enjoy the rest of my hacks for the time being; they should be good enough to make it so that you can't lose.

RE: Epic War VI

Posted Jul 16, 2015 11:29 pm
EHoK Posted on: 07/16/2015 7:24pm

I have a currency hack. I'll release it in about 2 months if someone doesn't make one by then.
Enjoy the rest of my hacks for the time being; they should be good enough to make it so that you can't lose.


awesome! thanks, cant wait :D


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~