Skip to content
Locked [Information]

MAA Special Operation 28

Enter Ant-Man

29 posts

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 13, 2015 3:01 pm
real_slow_one Posted on: 07/12/2015 9:11pm

have you tried this on PVE as well then?.. I ask this cause as I said I am ALWAYS seeking ways to gain more u-iso here.. lol.. most times I never have even enough to complete the weapon side tasks, except when we was able to control dropping them via xml edits.. lol.. so I will end up trying this on PVE cause I try to keep my PVP ranking an such so tight I prefer not to test it there.. hehe.. thanks for the tip and advice..



Tried it on PVE on 12.2.. 3 runs and got only 2 UISO. As said, force drop works, but we don't know what is going to be dropped. In PVP I am using multi hit heroes like QS which gives more chance of dropping them. Kinda like when we had to collect 100 tacos or tankards etc.  

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 13, 2015 3:38 pm

stay on target peeps
if your post isnt about the spec op it doesnt belong here

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Technically it is, as UISO are required for Spec Ops and tha is what we are discussing  :P 

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 13, 2015 7:54 pm

On topic: what is your (or your ally's) highest score on missions? As far I see M1 500.000, M2 400.000 and M3 800.000. Which is the max score without hacking.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 13, 2015 9:57 pm

well so far I have only completed M1 an I most times am the highest score on my mission leaderboard an in M1 I presently have 637,000.. an I done that with out using any score hacks an without autowin active.. I may edit this later to also add my M2 score since I need to complete that today for the next set of researches and tasks.. lol..

but I have to take my tasks in steps due to my low u-iso gains from only daily allies collections, an that is and was why I had poised the question I did of the drops to gain more.. lol

edit

well my M2 I will have to rerun cause a distress call caused a defeat on 1 battle.. lol.. but the score there was 510,094 even with the 1 failed battle.. I will post the score later without a battle failure once I can gain enough u-iso to make another run of it.. lol

but my M3 score was 1,137,820

again this is without a score hack and only using the AOE an no toast on KHUT along with only the xml tweaks minus the mini boss alterations.. also I tend to combine the QS and recharge hack on my client file

edit 2

well my M2 score became 680,320 when I was able to run through it without the previous defeat.. lol

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 14, 2015 1:13 am
jasonT1981 Posted on: 07/13/2015 3:38pm

Technically it is, as UISO are required for Spec Ops and tha is what we are discussing  :P 

i know, i wasnt commenting on the above post, i just came in here this morning and had to delete off topic posts (like 4 or 5 of them), so it was just a reminder.
 

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 14, 2015 3:16 am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/13/2015 9:13pm
jasonT1981 Posted on: 07/13/2015 3:38pm

Technically it is, as UISO are required for Spec Ops and tha is what we are discussing  :P 

i know, i wasnt commenting on the above post, i just came in here this morning and had to delete off topic posts (like 4 or 5 of them), so it was just a reminder.
 



We appreciate it; keep the forum clean.

atdt *67

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 20, 2015 12:31 pm

I have defeated three times epic taskmaster but the last task is always not complete. Have someone the same problem?

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 20, 2015 12:54 pm
mmorana21 Posted on: 07/20/2015 8:31am

I have defeated three times epic taskmaster but the last task is always not complete. Have someone the same problem?



Don't use auto-win, defeat it normaly or with AOE hacks. If this is not the problem write a ticket to PD Support.

Repeat after me

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 21, 2015 1:31 am
abuu Posted on: 07/20/2015 8:54am
mmorana21 Posted on: 07/20/2015 8:31am

I have defeated three times epic taskmaster but the last task is always not complete. Have someone the same problem?



Don't use auto-win, defeat it normaly or with AOE hacks. If this is not the problem write a ticket to PD Support.


The auto-win hack does not give you credit for "defeat X boss" so for those missions, you need to use AOE attakcs, like abuu said.

 

atdt *67

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Hoping to get this complete. I am fully equipped , only missing few heroes and after taking a break, i feel like i am a newbie lol 

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: MAA Special Operation 28

Posted Jul 22, 2015 2:42 pm
jarly Posted on: 07/20/2015 9:31pm
abuu Posted on: 07/20/2015 8:54am
mmorana21 Posted on: 07/20/2015 8:31am

I have defeated three times epic taskmaster but the last task is always not complete. Have someone the same problem?



Don't use auto-win, defeat it normaly or with AOE hacks. If this is not the problem write a ticket to PD Support.


The auto-win hack does not give you credit for "defeat X boss" so for those missions, you need to use AOE attakcs, like abuu said.

 


Thank you. I'll try without autowin

This topic is locked.