Skip to content

$10 Bluetooth Car Stereo Hack

Add Bluetooth to your car stereo for $10

5 posts

$10 Bluetooth Car Stereo Hack

Posted Jul 13, 2015 9:59 am

Hey guys!

Ive made a new video series on how to add bluetooth audio to a car stereo.
You can get more info about this hack at my site www.forceprojectx.com/services/hacks/car-stereo-bluetooth-hack

In part 1 I cover the software side of things and in part 2 I cover the hardware mods and hacks.




Part 2:

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: $10 Bluetooth Car Stereo Hack

Posted Jul 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Faster way: buy a $5 bluetooth speaker cube thing + Throw it in your car. Those things are LOUD. I bought 4 of those at Fry's for 20$.

RE: $10 Bluetooth Car Stereo Hack

Posted Jul 31, 2015 1:52 am
reversecold Posted on: 07/17/2015 6:22pm

Faster way: buy a $5 bluetooth speaker cube thing + Throw it in your car. Those things are LOUD. I bought 4 of those at Fry's for 20$.



yeah, you could do that. but then you have to plug it in and shit. I thought about doing it, but I just couldnt ever imagine it being as convenient as having it inside the stereo. Plus I couldnt shake the feeling that it would get stolen, or atleast encourage would-be thieves to break into my car and steal everything else. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"