Need IP ban lifted, if possible
I had an IP put in place on this account due to an email issue. I had the email changed to an appropriate one, but I was hoping to still have the IP ban lifted if at all possible. Thank you.
10 posts
I had an IP put in place on this account due to an email issue. I had the email changed to an appropriate one, but I was hoping to still have the IP ban lifted if at all possible. Thank you.
You're going to need to provide more info than that. There's a whopping 2 IP only bans in our system. On the other hand, there's nearly 10K Member bans. That is, I need the name of the junk account you created, not "hey, here I am, do something". Since you're logged in and can make a post, you must not be banned too bad.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
It was this account, used to a 20 minute email. I wrote to the admin thought the box that was next to the ban notification saying which email to useAnd the email was changed. However if I try to log in from my house I still get "Ban ID: 9615
Ban Level: 2
Ban Reason:
Event Type: hard_bounce"
Was your username unodos and the IP of xx.xxx.xx.xx?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
No it was still Nalren, it was on this account. But they may from the same area I am. Thats the IP I get from my router.
Wow, looks like you matched up with a shit load of people. VPN/Proxy/Tor Much? Here's just the tip of the iceberg.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Holy shit you match up with a ton of accounts. Way beyond a simple "clear this ban" mission. :P
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I'm currently using a proxy so I can get on here to talk to you guys. The xx.xxx.xx.xx is my normal IP address.
edited in: However, if its not possible, like I said, its understandable, I still goofed by using the email I did originally.
I've deleted the other account on that IP address. You'll need to clear your cookies, and not use proxies, and you'll be good to go again.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Alright, thank you for your help!