Skip to content
[Help]

Need IP ban lifted, if possible

10 posts

Need IP ban lifted, if possible

Posted Jul 15, 2015 6:33 pm

I had an IP put in place on this account due to an email issue. I had the email changed to an appropriate one, but I was hoping to still have the IP ban lifted if at all possible. Thank you.

RE: Need IP ban lifted, if possible

Posted Jul 15, 2015 7:06 pm

You're going to need to provide more info than that.  There's a whopping 2 IP only bans in our system.  On the other hand, there's nearly 10K Member bans.  That is, I need the name of the junk account you created, not "hey, here I am, do something".  Since you're logged in and can make a post, you must not be banned too bad.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Need IP ban lifted, if possible

Posted Jul 16, 2015 12:03 am

It was this account, used to a 20 minute email. I wrote to the admin thought the box that was next to the ban notification saying which email to useAnd the email was changed. However if I try to log in from my house I still get "Ban ID: 9615
Ban Level: 2
Ban Reason:
Event Type: hard_bounce"
 

RE: Need IP ban lifted, if possible

Posted Jul 16, 2015 1:21 am

No it was still Nalren, it was on this account. But they may from the same area I am. Thats the IP I get from my router.

RE: Need IP ban lifted, if possible

Posted Jul 16, 2015 2:15 am

RE: Need IP ban lifted, if possible

Posted Jul 16, 2015 2:20 am

I'm currently using a proxy so I can get on here to talk to you guys. The xx.xxx.xx.xx is my normal IP address.

edited in: However, if its not possible, like I said, its understandable, I still goofed by using the email I did originally.