RE: Idle Online Universe.
No way we could possibly look into it using Charles proxy or fiddler?
this s an awesome game. im looking for any kinda hack.
40 posts
No way we could possibly look into it using Charles proxy or fiddler?
I've read on the kongregate forum the developer actively looks for exploits, and rewards those who expose them quickly, and punishes those who use them secretly, adn he does look into stuff to see who's cheating. It might be a lost cause unless you want to finish it in a day or something.
Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro
atdt *67
I've read on the kongregate forum the developer actively looks for exploits, and rewards those who expose them quickly, and punishes those who use them secretly, adn he does look into stuff to see who's cheating. It might be a lost cause unless you want to finish it in a day or something.
Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro
So this could be 1 of those games that's gonna be impossible to hack?
Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro
silly jarly... you have to force the process to use charles as a proxy.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I've read on the kongregate forum the developer actively looks for exploits, and rewards those who expose them quickly, and punishes those who use them secretly, adn he does look into stuff to see who's cheating. It might be a lost cause unless you want to finish it in a day or something.
Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro
Which thread(s) are you referring to?
I've read on the kongregate forum the developer actively looks for exploits, and rewards those who expose them quickly, and punishes those who use them secretly, adn he does look into stuff to see who's cheating. It might be a lost cause unless you want to finish it in a day or something.
Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro
Which thread(s) are you referring to?
You can also play with three browsers, under three accounts, and use them in a Party together. Also, meh
It was literally on Kongregate if I recall correctly. It was long enough ago that I don't remember.
Here's a link to some codes you can enter under the Social menu:
http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Codes
atdt *67
You will not obtain game breaking hacks by offering $10 or $20, lol. As far as that game is concerned, there are many that would offer much greater amounts. But fact of the matter is that everything is server sided and the dev is active. If you look through the games forums, you'll find that the dev regularly rolls people back and bans people anytime an exploit is discovered - even if its discovered weeks later.
The best you can hope for is a bot, and similarly, you cannot expect one for such amounts of money. Someone will either post one for free/because they want to, or they will sell it off for a much higher pricetag.
Yea, i too would like a hack for this game. Though i can't pay you anything cuz i don't have paypal or any type of card.
The only thing I've noticed is that you can speedhack when playing events. 2x-5x seems okay, at 20x the server issues a packet spamming notice. It doesn't result in a ban, but your account may be put on a watch list. Use at your own risk.
I doubt there are any public hacks for this game. I've heard about "private ones" that people won't let leak otherwise they'll get fixed but else than that: nothing :/
I doubt you be able to do any cheating on multiplayer games due to how we cannot hack directly towards the servers.
only hack i have found so far is using CE speedhack to claim chests faster.
The Dev is too active. Any suspicios and they watch you account, but speed hack still safe from monitoring.
I've looked into this. Decided to look at the packets with WPE Pro and I found some stuff. Im not willing to go any deeper as its too much work but if anyone wants to be my guest. 
well dang it i thought someone could get some thing good for this game. o well i guess its the hard way.