Skip to content
[Request]

Idle Online Universe.

this s an awesome game. im looking for any kinda hack.

This discussion is linked to Idle Online Universe. View game

40 posts

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Aug 6, 2015 2:47 am

I've read on the kongregate forum the developer actively looks for exploits, and rewards those who expose them quickly, and punishes those who use them secretly, adn he does look into stuff to see who's cheating. It might be a lost cause unless you want to finish it in a day or something.

Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro

atdt *67

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Aug 6, 2015 6:21 pm
jarly Posted on: 08/05/2015 10:47pm

I've read on the kongregate forum the developer actively looks for exploits, and rewards those who expose them quickly, and punishes those who use them secretly, adn he does look into stuff to see who's cheating. It might be a lost cause unless you want to finish it in a day or something.

Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro


So this could be 1 of those games that's gonna be impossible to hack?

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Aug 7, 2015 6:01 pm
jarly Posted on: 08/05/2015 10:47pm

Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro


silly jarly... you have to force the process to use charles as a proxy.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Aug 10, 2015 9:23 pm
jarly Posted on: 08/05/2015 10:47pm

I've read on the kongregate forum the developer actively looks for exploits, and rewards those who expose them quickly, and punishes those who use them secretly, adn he does look into stuff to see who's cheating. It might be a lost cause unless you want to finish it in a day or something.

Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro


Which thread(s) are you referring to?

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Aug 11, 2015 11:20 pm
Akabababo Posted on: 08/10/2015 5:23pm
jarly Posted on: 08/05/2015 10:47pm

I've read on the kongregate forum the developer actively looks for exploits, and rewards those who expose them quickly, and punishes those who use them secretly, adn he does look into stuff to see who's cheating. It might be a lost cause unless you want to finish it in a day or something.

Also, I literally saw no activity in charles, which I found strange. I was using the flash presentation on its own, in a chrome browser. I didn't try wpepro


Which thread(s) are you referring to?


You can also play with three browsers, under three accounts, and use them in a Party together. Also, meh
It was literally on Kongregate if I recall correctly. It was long enough ago that I don't remember. 
 
Here's a link to some codes you can enter under the Social menu: 
http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Codes
 

atdt *67

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Aug 16, 2015 2:54 am

You will not obtain game breaking hacks by offering $10 or $20, lol. As far as that game is concerned, there are many that would offer much greater amounts. But fact of the matter is that everything is server sided and the dev is active. If  you look through the games forums, you'll find that the dev regularly rolls people back and bans people anytime an exploit is discovered - even if its discovered weeks later.

The best you can hope for is a bot, and similarly, you cannot expect one for such amounts of money. Someone will either post one for free/because they want to, or they will sell it off for a much higher pricetag.

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Sep 4, 2015 11:54 am

Yea, i too would like a hack for this game. Though i can't pay you anything cuz i don't have paypal or any type of card.

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Sep 6, 2015 7:11 pm

The only thing I've noticed is that you can speedhack when playing events.  2x-5x seems okay, at 20x the server issues a packet spamming notice. It doesn't result in a ban, but your account may be put on a watch list.  Use at your own risk.



 

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Oct 10, 2015 3:08 pm

I doubt there are any public hacks for this game. I've heard about "private ones" that people won't let leak otherwise they'll get fixed but else than that: nothing :/

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Oct 17, 2015 2:10 am

I doubt you be able to do any cheating on multiplayer games due to how we cannot hack directly towards the servers.

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Nov 23, 2015 8:09 am

The Dev is too active. Any suspicios and they watch you account, but speed hack still safe from monitoring.
 

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Nov 26, 2015 3:09 pm

I've looked into this. Decided to look at the packets with WPE Pro and I found some stuff. Im not willing to go any deeper as its too much work but if anyone wants to be my guest. 

RE: Idle Online Universe.

Posted Jan 8, 2016 6:06 am

well dang it i thought someone could get some thing good for this game. o well i guess its the hard way.