Skip to content
Locked [Suggestion]

Too many duplicate and dead hacks

Time to go through and clean up your dead/duplicate hacks.

16 posts

Too many duplicate and dead hacks

Posted Jul 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Y'all need to go through and get rid of your duplicates and either update or remove your non-functioning hacks and clean up the trainer.

Shit is getting ridiculous having so many duplicate and dead hacks in there.

You fuckers know who you are. Clean it up!


Also make sure if you didn't come up with the original hack that you give credit where credit is due. (As in name the original hack creator in the hack description) I see a lot of hacks that I damn well know some of you didn't originally come up with, yet no credit to the original author of said hacks. That is frowned upon around here. Update your descriptions if you are posting someone elses hack even if it is an updated version of that persons hack.

You will note that I lead by example: any hack I didn't discover on my own I give credit to the original author of it in the description. Any time I have a hack that is dead, I update it. If I don't feel like putting in the effort to update it after a couple days, I delete it.

RE: Too many duplicate and dead hacks

Posted Jul 25, 2015 2:41 pm

effewe if you write down explicitly the peoples/hacks you are talking about the staff can help sort it out

RE: Too many duplicate and dead hacks

Posted Jul 25, 2015 6:40 pm

yep, i agree, way too many

I originally put the always crit + movement speed x2 hack up there, but when there was an update, hackergonnahacklol patched it and made a duplicate copy of those 2 hacks (since i told him where to find it in swf file)

and for the mastery hack that i updated, i gave haenawolf credit in the description

all 3 of my hacks are updated and working (but i keep getting flagged because there are always some dumbasses and because there is a duplicate copy of my hacks)

thanks guys for trying to clean up the SAS 4 hacks

I made a list of what i think should be removed, either they're not working or they are duplicates (i mean no offense to the creator of the hacks, just suggestions for what to clean up)



EDIT: i was talking to zen about the hacks, and his solution was to hide the hacks, not remove (the creators will still get the points they deserved for creating the hacks)

EDIT again: okay, dead/duplicate hacks are hidden, thanks to Zen. YAY! :D (if your hacks got hidden, you will still recieve the leethax status points and your badass positions wont change for your effort into creating the hacks)


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Too many duplicate and dead hacks

Posted Jul 25, 2015 7:47 pm

The outdated hacks and the ones where there were duplicate updates were hidden. This is a una-tantum ( singleton ) approach. From now on you should sort it out and the general rule is that the original creator has priority and right to keep his version updated without interference from others. If there's somebody else updating an aob try to ask him if he's going to update it before posting your updated version. 
If one of your hacks was hidden and you have doubts or concerns about it(or if you would rather just have it deleted) feel free to pm me. 

RE: Too many duplicate and dead hacks

Posted Jul 28, 2015 1:34 am

I can't find a way to remove my flagged hacks? Is there some delete hack button somewhere I'm missing?

I don't feel like rehacking old games because an update broke them, but I've never seen a way to just completely remove them, just update them, so they get downvoted and then flagged. I'd rather just delete them when an update comes out rather than maintaining something old.

On a side note, it would be nice if we could put/detect the game version it was working on, so it could autodetect version updates and be smarter about hiding itself on an updated version.

RE: Too many duplicate and dead hacks

Posted Jul 28, 2015 1:47 am
cynosure Posted on: 07/27/2015 9:34pm

I can't find a way to remove my flagged hacks? Is there some delete hack button somewhere I'm missing?


first of all, you're in the wrong thread, this thread was meant for sas 4

and deleting a hack is super easy, ill post a screenshot below:


alternatively, if you dont wanna delete a hack, you can just clear the flag (i dont have a screenshot cuz i literally just cleared it a minute ago)

EDIT: ok, SAS 4 is going through an update, so my hacks are getting flagged, here is a screenshot:


just click the button that says "CF" 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Too many duplicate and dead hacks

Posted Jul 30, 2015 4:24 pm
bootyhunter915 Posted on: 07/30/2015 12:14pm

when you have the x120 exp when mission fail does that mean if you quit or can it be used in hp aswell?
 

hey man, this isnt the thread to post stuff like this (theres plenty of other threads where you can ask your question) this thead was a discussion about cleaning up the duplicate and non-working hacks, so the trainer can be easier to use for people like you

and to answer your question, yes, you can either die or manually quit the mission

read this: https://konghack.com/topic/9588-sas_4_hacks_guide and you can ask questions there or here: https://konghack.com/topic/9568-sas4 those threads are meant for discussions 



 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

This topic is locked.