RE: Energy Marvel Avengers Alliance
works 100% of the time with the right macro
Energy Help With Charles/XML
71 posts
works 100% of the time with the right macro
works 100% of the time with the right macro
Can you give a little tutorial please ?
works 100% of the time with the right macro
Can you give a little tutorial please ?
i cannot because my macro program is part of my Razer brand hardware/software that came with my gaming mouse.
while i cant help you with a program, i can tell you how it works.
1. click once, .050 sec delay
2. click once, .050 sec delay
3. click once, .050 sec delay
4. click once, .050 sec delay
5. click once, .050 sec delay
6. press F5, 12 sec delay
then all i have it set for is repeat, and all i have to do is leave it hovering over a green accept button, and it grabs all my gifts
is there a a program we could download to make a macro to do that kirbyonwarpstar?
see, because of my program i dont look for others.
so i cnat answer your question because i dont know.
You are literally asking people to google things for you.
atdt *67
see, because of my program i dont look for others.
so i cnat answer your question because i dont know.
use visual studio, or you can use record and play for coowon broser
i read earlier that someone can force drop energy of atlest 50/day. How do you use it? I can't seems to make the gift glitch for energy work.
i read earlier that someone can force drop energy of atlest 50/day. How do you use it? I can't seems to make the gift glitch for energy work.
look in the hacks section for how to accomplish the gift glitch, also know that it is difficult to accomplish by hand. you will need some kind of macro program for you mouse.
i read earlier that someone can force drop energy of atlest 50/day. How do you use it? I can't seems to make the gift glitch for energy work.
look in the hacks section for how to accomplish the gift glitch, also know that it is difficult to accomplish by hand. you will need some kind of macro program for you mouse.
I tried using Vtask however I still wasn't able to use the energy glitch. :(
I used jitbit back when the exploit was released. You can try it.
I used jitbit back when the exploit was released. You can try it.
Thanks! I going to search for it now and try it. Hopefully there would be an easier way for us hack the energy.
The speed of internet do matter if you are doing gift glitch.
nice i give it a try
i am trying a makro but the number of stored energy doesnt increase :( the gift number doesnt decrease but somehow its not working:( any idea? am i too fast with F5 ? :D