Need IP Ban Lifted Please
Hi, I'm currently posting using a VPN. The IP that I regularly use to access my account is banned due to a hard bounce and I get a redirect to meatspin.fr. If possible, I would like my ban lifted please.
Thank you.
17 posts
Hi, I'm currently posting using a VPN. The IP that I regularly use to access my account is banned due to a hard bounce and I get a redirect to meatspin.fr. If possible, I would like my ban lifted please.
Thank you.
Hi, I'm currently posting using a VPN. The IP that I regularly use to access my account is banned due to a hard bounce and I get a redirect to meatspin.fr. If possible, I would like my ban lifted please.
Thank you.
a hard bounce means the email you provided us doesnt even exist. as you can see that would cause a few problems if you needed assistance. like say, being banned. it would also be very helpful if you provided us with a username considering we have over 2 thousand bans on record
|
|
We've got around 10,000 bans, 95% due to hard bounces.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Hi,
Yes, I am aware of the risks of using a VPN, but I need one just to be able to post here.
It is not my account that is banned. This account from which I am posting, is my main and only account.
I did register and have been using this account with a valid email from some while. What happened is quite stupid.
I use a series of shared passwords for sites on which I do not have sensitive information. The password that I thought I had on my KongHack account didn't work when I tried to login, so what I did was submit the registration form with some obviously invalid information, with a very weak password, to try to get the site to cough up its password critera, which I then used to figure out the password I had. I never knew that this would result in an IP ban, so I'm very sorry about the inconvenience.
If possible, I would still like my ban lifted. The IP associated is the IP on which my account was first seen.
Thank you.
So what I did was submit the registration form with some obviously invalid information
So what our system did was ban you with obvious indescretion.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
What I'm trying to say is, I made an honest mistake and didn't realize it would end up with an IP ban, and I wasn't trying to abuse the system in any way. So is there any chance of getting the ban lifted?
I need help my IP is banned and I would like to know why.
I need help my IP is banned and I would like to know why.
Go to the banned account, and check the ban there.
Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.
Your IP matches one of this guy's IPs
https://konghack.com/member/125705-kidlevi/#info-ban
He was banned for being an asshole... repeatedly.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I guess Ill be making My own thread pretty soon,Im in the same boat.
Bryce
Banned On 08/29/2015
Current Ban Level: 6
Ban Reason:
Event Type: hard_bounce
smtp;550 5.5.1: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
The email address used was: [email protected]
Bryce, you created 2 accounts. Bryce777899 used the above email and got banned. bryce77789gmailcom is not banned.
That's probably the most retarded ass name yet. Why in the hell would you do that?
Anyway, you're not getting unbanned. Go away.
Ban level increased for trying to post a comment using the following string(s): "ass"
Ban level increased for trying to post a comment using the following string(s): "ass"
Ban level increased for trying to post a comment using the following string(s): "ass"
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Thank you for providing me with this info Ill be sure to use it in my post. -Bryce
Thank you for providing me with this info Ill be sure to use it in my post. -Bryce
You already have a good account that you can use. Don't be ungrateful, that other account is old news.
Edit: even though you're using a vpn. You could have gotten another ban for ban evasion.
I would Like to be un IP banned if possible So I can stop using this VPN