I thought the hackers taking top spots was an epic laugh. Damn sas 4 admins thinking they have the right to make ppl grind vs everyone else just for a gun, and only giving out 3 at that.
Normally I despise it when hackers occupy leaderboard positions with hacked scores, but noooope. This time it was quite warranted, and I applaud the haxors who did this. The system is indeed flawed, and needs fixing.
In the meantime, lets all screw stephen and his lackeys (note: NK is owned by stephen harris, so i blame him for everything i dont like about sas4), and hack a bunch of m1000s. IMO the m1000 isnt even worth using without certain hacks to balance out its flaws anyway, so congrats to the dumb guy in charge for making a gun that can only be used to its true potential by hackers.
gg guys, and ty very much for stickin it to the man :p