RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols
Has anyone been able to use autohotkey or similar to automate Thonoose snapping? Or even any variable manipulation in Cheatengine to make it happen more easily.
241 posts
Has anyone been able to use autohotkey or similar to automate Thonoose snapping? Or even any variable manipulation in Cheatengine to make it happen more easily.
Has anyone been able to use autohotkey or similar to automate Thonoose snapping? Or even any variable manipulation in Cheatengine to make it happen more easily.
That would be really helpful but nothing is mentioned in any forum i follow ;/
I was able to make an AHK script to automate Thooonoose Snapping, just in time for them to disable it working...
Does anyone know of a way to downgrade the game to 0.152?
I dont think you can downgrade an online game >.<
anyone figure out how to change gold values? i thought maybe they just square the actual value to produce the in-game amount, but im having trouble finding the value im looking for through cheat engine
I've found a value in Double, I've changed it, but it was only a vision change. The value decreased to it's normal value after buying something...
Hi and thanks for this amazing hacks. Only few of them working, but anyway enough to make an advantage. As they allow u to pass the next area faster, u finish missions a bit faster (this is specially useful in timed misions). Also if you're using the crusader "frankie", u pass the areas faster than the 5 seconds duration that his buff has, so u won't break the combo
So, most of the hacks using the KH Ultra Trainer do not work for me. Can someone confirm if the thing people said about freezing the warp cards value and getting event currency works? Event ended today and I can't check it for myself.
Edit: Confirmed it today. Works like a charm.
Its great...
Hey guys can anyone help me out with the daily quests? I have 1 that's gold based but I was using the storm rider hack to get 1e308 dps. Now I have had a gold quest for weeks which is to get 3e320 gold. Is this even possible? I idle on the highest level but 1e308 is what tops out with inf storm rider. I started off collecting when the gold total was e315 out of e320 and it is now at the 1.74e319 out of 3e320, is this quest even possible to complete or is this an anti-hack measure?
Hey guys can anyone help me out with the daily quests? I have 1 that's gold based but I was using the storm rider hack to get 1e308 dps. Now I have had a gold quest for weeks which is to get 3e320 gold. Is this even possible? I idle on the highest level but 1e308 is what tops out with inf storm rider. I started off collecting when the gold total was e315 out of e320 and it is now at the 1.74e319 out of 3e320, is this quest even possible to complete or is this an anti-hack measure?
The dps and gold wall now is e400 if you do the T3 11th Objective of Ghostbeard's Greed. I get e340something gold on area 1700 with e330 DPS.
PS: Btw what's the Storm Rider hack you mentioned?
Edit: Forget about it, I just found it out. Just wasn't paying enough attention.
.
Hey guys can anyone help me out with the daily quests? I have 1 that's gold based but I was using the storm rider hack to get 1e308 dps. Now I have had a gold quest for weeks which is to get 3e320 gold. Is this even possible? I idle on the highest level but 1e308 is what tops out with inf storm rider. I started off collecting when the gold total was e315 out of e320 and it is now at the 1.74e319 out of 3e320, is this quest even possible to complete or is this an anti-hack measure?
The dps and gold wall now is e400 if you do the T3 11th Objective of Ghostbeard's Greed. I get e340something gold on area 1700 with e330 DPS.
PS: Btw what's the Storm Rider hack you mentioned?
Edit: Forget about it, I just found it out. Just wasn't paying enough attention.
.
Thanks for the info! I'm getting offline gains though slowly on Ghostbeard's Greed. What talents do you spec in to beat the dps cap? Can you get past e308 if you don't cheat?
Hey guys can anyone help me out with the daily quests? I have 1 that's gold based but I was using the storm rider hack to get 1e308 dps. Now I have had a gold quest for weeks which is to get 3e320 gold. Is this even possible? I idle on the highest level but 1e308 is what tops out with inf storm rider. I started off collecting when the gold total was e315 out of e320 and it is now at the 1.74e319 out of 3e320, is this quest even possible to complete or is this an anti-hack measure?
The dps and gold wall now is e400 if you do the T3 11th Objective of Ghostbeard's Greed. I get e340something gold on area 1700 with e330 DPS.
PS: Btw what's the Storm Rider hack you mentioned?
Edit: Forget about it, I just found it out. Just wasn't paying enough attention.
.
Thanks for the info! I'm getting offline gains though slowly on Ghostbeard's Greed. What talents do you spec in to beat the dps cap? Can you get past e308 if you don't cheat?
As I said you can get up to e400. w/o cheating I can manage around e330 but I'm missing essential crusaders. As for talents I level Idol Champions and 10k Training. If your main dps is in a low slot you can level Bonus Training as well.
Does any of you know if it is possible to find the money and to change its value?
Does any of you know if it is possible to find the money and to change its value?
What I'm using to change my money value is using Thalia, the Thunder King's Storm Rider ability, because one of his legendaries (Musky Unobtainium Amulet of Megastorms, in his third slot) has the passive skill of increasing the gold multiplier with the DPS. Then it's just a matter of changing the value, like amoon put in his hack description. You have to use Storm Rider everytime you start a new mission for this to work, however, but I think it'll not be a problem for you.
If you don't have the legendary, just use the hack to increase the DPS multiplier. With a big enough value you'll obliterate everything in your path, and soon enough you'll have lots of gold to raise the level of your crusaders to the max (and with it some nice idols on the side too lol).