RE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols
Hacks work, but game would be boring without hacking the speed. It's also useful if you want to get event currency without much effort.
241 posts
Hacks work, but game would be boring without hacking the speed. It's also useful if you want to get event currency without much effort.
Hacks work, but game would be boring without hacking the speed. It's also useful if you want to get event currency without much effort.
I agree. Speedhack works and is enough for me, honestly. It helped me get enough event currency to finish all of the tier 2 event objectives in the first day because of how many drops I get per hour.
anyone know how to cheat crowns?
anyone know how to cheat crowns?
Just use speed hack while playing the game. That way you'll get crown while playing the game more faster than normal.........
uhm..
-> made a full front line.. searched with CE for the health.. found it.. freezed it to 999999 or what ever.. frontline dies but.. the shadows of them stay.. sometimes they even revive ..
-> took a phoenix to them zombies.. and wow..
-> frontline dies , phoenix spamms this 20% shit..
only problem.. sometimes bosses ignore that zombies and kill some behind but..
in the worst case your auto advantage gets fucked and u fall back to the stage before and earn lots of money.. just wanted to share it, thought could be useful..
Maybe I'll eventualy figure this out but for now I'm unable to buy chests with 11,250 marshmellows. Yes I've been using the speedhack to get marshmellows faster. When I click purchase chest nothing happens. I hope event currency isn't server side now. Please help me.
edit: So I've done some experiments and I'm getting only about 1/3rd the event currency I'm suppose to. I'll get 30K event currency then refresh the page and only 10k saves. Wether or not I'm at 500x speed or 100x only 1/3rd saves so playing at 150X does not mean 100% of the event currency saves.
Event currency is server sided. Gold is not.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Hi peeps,
I got started with this game recently and I found that the speedhack works best (it really is the only thing you need).
Problem is, sync errors occur due to frequent server connect attempts (I suspect).
I thought I would slow down autosaves that cause the sync issues with SpeedHack enabled - and maybe change the HTTP timeout value, too.
So I had a look and I found this:
this.saveTimer = new SimpleTimer(30,this.Save);
I could not find an HTTP timeout.
Question is: how do I change 30 to say, 300 in the game in the code above?
The SWF is downloaded from the server and there is no time to enable the hack as you launch directly into the game (at which point the asm code will have been already generated from the flash code) - so the changes would not take effect anymore.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Edit
I found the HTTP timeout timer, too:
this.timeoutTimer = new Timer(15000)
So, how to do we change these in runtime?
one way could be to scan for the value with ce (speed hack to 0 between scans and value 0-30000) if you are lucky/persistent enough to find it you could change the generated asm that resets the timer to 30 seconds to whatever you want.
one way could be to scan for the value with ce (speed hack to 0 between scans and value 0-30000) if you are lucky/persistent enough to find it you could change the generated asm that resets the timer to 30 seconds to whatever you want.
I don't really understand but that sound good........ XD
one way could be to scan for the value with ce (speed hack to 0 between scans and value 0-30000) if you are lucky/persistent enough to find it you could change the generated asm that resets the timer to 30 seconds to whatever you want.
Problem is, timer is not reset. It's deleted and a new instance is created.
Also, the timer's value seems to be untyped - tried searching for all values (between 1 and 30, counting down) but nothing.
one way could be to scan for the value with ce (speed hack to 0 between scans and value 0-30000) if you are lucky/persistent enough to find it you could change the generated asm that resets the timer to 30 seconds to whatever you want.
Problem is, timer is not reset. It's deleted and a new instance is created.
Also, the timer's value seems to be untyped - tried searching for all values (between 1 and 30, counting down) but nothing.
What type of byte are you searching for? Try an array/all and see what you get.
Anyone else find this game oddly addictive?
edit a local copy of the swf, and use charles to use that instead?
atdt *67
My insta kill isn't working. What about yours?