Finaly defeating the mobster boss and saving my entire family , I ride off riddled with bullets in my 1960 blood red Camaro that i've strapped with explosives, heading towards a know high profile drug distribution center , located secretly in the center of Manhattan .
I light up a conveniently placed cigar and turn on the radio just to find " Sweet Home Alabama " running , always had a thing for classics . Objective closing in , adrenalin rushing, with my final ounce of strenght , I angle my black suede cap just enough to cover the upper part of my eyes only to continue with a corny one liner " Payback time '' .
Audience booing hard , fangirls screaming , fanboyz jerking , I give out a final grin while being guided by intense fire towards my destination .... an early grave .... or a new beggining .