RE: Zombidle!
if anything, the update should help you figure out which parts of an aob should be wildcarded and which ones shouldnt by just comparing what has changed and what hasnt
|
|
110 posts
if anything, the update should help you figure out which parts of an aob should be wildcarded and which ones shouldnt by just comparing what has changed and what hasnt
|
|
Oh I wish that was true. In this case though most of the functions I used have been rewritten completely so there needs to be a complet rewrite. I'll get to it though at a later point.
Update. Updated my hacks. Improved the battery hack so you won't even need one to benefit from the hack. Yay.
Now go enjoy or something. Sidenote: I am not able to test them across multiple computers but I don't see why It woudn't.
Thanks!
Noticed skulls are float and when ever finding new skulls and going by search first unnknown, then increased/decresed search until 4-5 float memorys that says 1.99998980 2.650439030 or something like that, change values of all 4-6 to something 9999999999.9999999 and the next skull given will be nice value :P, you cant lock the value or the game crashes, but just keep changing the value again and again so you multiply your values ingame
This gives diamonds on arcane crafting instead of spending
[ENABLE]
Aobscan(_fpx,d0 30 d0 d1 46 ?? ?? ?? 73 d6 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 2c ?? ?? ?? 2c ?? ?? ?? d2 a0 4f ?? ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? d2 ?? 61 ?? ?? d1 4f ?? ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 4f ?? ?? ?? ??)
_fpx:
db d0 30 d0 d1 46
_fpx+8:
db 73 d6 60
_fpx+D:
db 66
_fpx+10:
db 2c
_fpx+14:
db 2c
_fpx+18:
db d2 a0 4f
_fpx+1E:
db d0 66
_fpx+22:
db 66
_fpx+25:
db d0 66
_fpx+29:
db 66
_fpx+2C:
db 66
_fpx+2F:
db d2 a0 61
_fpx+34:
db d1 4f
_fpx+39:
db 60
_fpx+3C:
db 4f
[DISABLE]
Thanks for this.
For the diamonds part, I find the aob when scanning but am unsure what to change it to. Do I need to convert that a0 piece that's different to something?
can any1 guide me to hack this with cheat engine .. steam version... untill now i i only use speed hacks...