Skip to content
[Request]

Ge.ne.sis: Down the road of tales

Lovers tarot

5 posts

Ge.ne.sis: Down the road of tales

Posted Aug 15, 2015 4:23 pm

  Genesis is a game from a few years ago (2009) it has an extra event that you can activate by inputting a certain "password" of sorts, originally, you could obtain it by donating in which case the creator would message you, but a few years ago he stopped replying to the donations.
  Being so, I have been trying to find out the "password" by reading through it's swf but I haven't been able to find it, so I wanted to request some help with it.

  

RE: Ge.ne.sis: Down the road of tales

Posted Dec 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Hey :D 

I'm sorry if this is considered Necro but I wanted to ask if you guys made any progress with finding out the password for the extra event?

Thank you in advance.