Skip to content
[Request]

road of the dead 2

in-game achievement

This discussion is linked to Road of the Dead 2. View game

5 posts

RE: road of the dead 2

Posted Aug 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Thanks Zenwaichi!! 
I tried though and it seems not to work. What do you mean with "whenever they are checked"? I achieved one of the missing but it didn't unlock the others

RE: road of the dead 2

Posted Aug 23, 2015 10:56 am

it works singularly for every achievement. Ie when you start driving all the driving related are checked and should be awarded. It should work for 29 achievements of the game. There are more. It's just too time consuming to go after each achievement singularly. I would you suggest to try to modify the SOL (flash save game)

PS when I tested it with an empty save game once I visited the garage it unlocked some achievements and as soon as I started driving it awarded me some more. That's what I did mean.

RE: road of the dead 2

Posted Aug 29, 2015 11:56 am

Got it. I'm gonna try again, let you know if it works for the achievement "survive 2 mutants side grappling..."


Edited: not working for that specific achievement. Won a couple of the same group but this particular one didn't unlock