Has anyone ever created an EAC hack?
Posted Aug 28, 2015 6:43 am
so far, this is the only hack I'd pay for (and maybe the black box/black key)
I think EAC hack is private cuz I saw hax0rs with max EACs (like kissmyweapon)
4 posts
so far, this is the only hack I'd pay for (and maybe the black box/black key)
I think EAC hack is private cuz I saw hax0rs with max EACs (like kissmyweapon)
Your title contradicts what you are stating. If you are asking if you may have the corehack then most likely no.
so far, this is the only hack I'd pay for (and maybe the black box/black key)
I think EAC hack is private cuz I saw hax0rs with max EACs (like kissmyweapon)
No. The core hack will not be released publicly







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Reading is fundamental.
Maybe try searching this forum for all of the other locked topics regarding the core hack.
--closed and LOCKED.