Skip to content
Locked

game update

the new pre-pvp 24

6 posts

game update

Posted Aug 28, 2015 1:23 pm

the news 

spider man 2099
bizzard in boxes...
new slot weapon....


what do you think?
 

    

RE: game uptade

Posted Aug 28, 2015 2:15 pm

May “Mayday” Parker will go for general release. Ben Reilly’s Spider-Man costume will be released to Spider-Woman (May “Mayday” Parker) as a uniform."

new weapin slot will come in handy, just wish it didnt cost 64 gold.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/marvel-avengers-alliance-spider-verse-part-2-update-tony-sherrill-talks-reward-hero-468574

RE: game update

Posted Aug 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Autowin causing CVE errors. Brandons Trainer isn't working now on Chrome (unless its my system) 

Edit: It's my system for Brandons trainer- Somehow it won't attatch all the time right now. 

RE: game update

Posted Aug 28, 2015 10:29 pm

confirmed 
charles - cve
khut - cve
brandons - working

RE: game update

Posted Aug 29, 2015 1:45 am

I've been autowinning the crap out of the Daily mission all day today. 
 
Dunno why everyone's having a hard time. I'm on Chrome
 

atdt *67

RE: game update

Posted Aug 29, 2015 2:22 am
jarly Posted on: 08/28/2015 9:45pm

I've been autowinning the crap out of the Daily mission all day today. 
 
Dunno why everyone's having a hard time. I'm on Chrome
 

i think this basically only applies to pvp.
sorry for not making that distinction.
 

This topic is locked.