Closing out old topics
Hey guys, I've noticed some threads here are getting kinda huge, so it may be time to shut them down. We've also ran into the issue of every other topic being called "SAS4" or something similar. It's kinda shitty to have a bunch of topics with the same name.... and having that name be the name of the game this entire forum is dedicated to.
Hey, which topic should I look at for information on the current working hacks?
I donno, try the 5th "sas4" thread in the "sas4" forum, just under the block that lists the "sas4" hacks.
Kinda redundant.
Anyway, if the mods in this forum want to clean stuff up, it'd be much appreciated. I should have some time this coming weekend to sit down and trawl through the shit, change prefixes, and lock stuff up.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez






