Skip to content
Locked [Information]

Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Spec Op 29

18 posts

Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 4, 2015 9:18 am

Hi! Just want to share the info about the task for Spec OP 29. Hope this helps!

Task 1: Defeat 5 Web Head Thugs
Task 2: Use Spider-Gwen in combat
Task 3: Collect 2 Distress Calls
Task 4: Collect 20 Unstable Iso-8
Task 5: Defeat Karn Mini-boss
Task 6: Research Hemo-Arachnid Spray (Requires 1 Arachnid Component)
Task 7: Get 2 Stars of Mastery in Mission 1
Task 8: Use the Hemo-Arachnid Spray in combat
Task 9: Fight 5 PVP Battles
Task 10: Complete 2 Deploys
Task 11: Research the Inferior Webber (Requires 1 Arachnid Component)
Task 12: Use Inferior Webber in combat
Task 13: Defeat Scream Mini-Boss
Task 14: Use 3 Distress Calls
Task 15: Defeat Carnage
Task 16: Research the Tattered Gloves (Requires 1 Arachnid Component)
Task 17: Use Tattered Gloves in combat
Task 18: Get 2 Stars of Mastery in Mission 2
Task 19: Win 3 PVP Battles
Task 20: Defeat Jack O’Lantern Mini-boss
Task 21: Research the The Exo-Generator (Requires 2 Arachnid Components)
Task 22: Use The Exo-Generator, the Tattered Gloves, and the Inferior Webber together in combat
Task 23: Defeat Green Goblin
Task 24: Complete 3 Stars of Mastery in all Spec Op 29 Missions
Task 25: Defeat Epic Morlun


Also the heroes needed for the Spec Ops are:
1. Classic Agent Venom 
2. Original Anti-Venom
3. Beast

Total Cp needed is :425 CP

 

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 5, 2015 4:24 am

guys any tweaks,solution etc about my friends and allies problem? i have no allies and friends to request almost 2weeks now and how can i finish this spec op without that?

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 5, 2015 11:57 am

Dumpster I would join Sky Eyes of MAA and look at fan page quite a few people looking for allies on their as well.  First I would clear cache, and then shut down computer. Then start looking for allies. 

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 6, 2015 9:10 pm
dumpster03 Posted on: 09/05/2015 12:24am

guys any tweaks,solution etc about my friends and allies problem? i have no allies and friends to request almost 2weeks now and how can i finish this spec op without that?



In such case, you might wanna go post on the facebook fan page for some immediate marvel friends. You can do the same by asking the same here. 

If you still need an ally, LMK.

Regards

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 7, 2015 3:21 am
dumpster03 Posted on: 09/05/2015 12:24am

guys any tweaks,solution etc about my friends and allies problem? i have no allies and friends to request almost 2weeks now and how can i finish this spec op without that?



or you can also create a new dummy account and send the U-iso using the gift button by highlighting the name of your main account on the lower left portion.





That's what i ussually do (can send maximum of x50 per day).

 

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 7, 2015 10:28 am

guys you dont understand me, iam a marvel player for 2yrs now. i have a lot of allies ever since, but for the last 2 weeks its gone. ill make a ticket in disney and they say "At this time, this issue with Allies is still being investigated. With this said, we in Support work in a separate office from the Development Team, so we will not gain any insight on the progress gained until it has been released as an update. We thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this, and encourage you to let us know if you have any other questions or comments!" im asking for tweaks if any. thanks!

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 7, 2015 9:33 pm

Farm iso on 1.12.1, 1.12.2, 1.12.3 or 1.12.5

Set 1.99 droprates in xml with charles
Set AgentNotRequired True so you can remove agent and bring 2 heroes
Use Recharge kill hack to finish off waves once all drops have been given
Bring 2 true multi-turn aoe attacker heroes - Rocket Raccoon + Quicksilver or Omega Sentinel are the best around

Use AoE + Disorient hack if you need to, it's optional and not required.

You now have a team full of aoe attackers, with 100% dropchance from each enemy on hit. Rocket Raccoon alone can make 5 aoe attacks per turn, which is 15 drops in a single round just from him. Quicksilver/Omega Sentinel (with Bruiser stance) can make 2 aoe attacks each turn.

All of the team-up heroes in the missions I mentioned have at least 1 aoe attack also (thor has L9, Cap has L6, Strange has L3 and Mags has L9)

The maximum drop count per combat is 21, and the chance for a drop to be U-iso is around 40% or 50%. With this setup I farm on average 7-12 u-iso in a single round, and then use recharge hack to quickly kill off the rest of the waves and start over. Very fast and efficient iso farming, plus you get CP and XP (if needed)

You can also bring the agent and use aoe weapons if you want xp on him.

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 8, 2015 8:52 am
fathead Posted on: 09/07/2015 5:33pm

Farm iso on 1.12.1, 1.12.2, 1.12.3 or 1.12.5

Set 1.99 droprates in xml with charles
Set AgentNotRequired True so you can remove agent and bring 2 heroes
Use Recharge kill hack to finish off waves once all drops have been given
Bring 2 true multi-turn aoe attacker heroes - Rocket Raccoon + Quicksilver or Omega Sentinel are the best around

Use AoE + Disorient hack if you need to, it's optional and not required.

You now have a team full of aoe attackers, with 100% dropchance from each enemy on hit. Rocket Raccoon alone can make 5 aoe attacks per turn, which is 15 drops in a single round just from him. Quicksilver/Omega Sentinel (with Bruiser stance) can make 2 aoe attacks each turn.

All of the team-up heroes in the missions I mentioned have at least 1 aoe attack also (thor has L9, Cap has L6, Strange has L3 and Mags has L9)

The maximum drop count per combat is 21, and the chance for a drop to be U-iso is around 40% or 50%. With this setup I farm on average 7-12 u-iso in a single round, and then use recharge hack to quickly kill off the rest of the waves and start over. Very fast and efficient iso farming, plus you get CP and XP (if needed)

You can also bring the agent and use aoe weapons if you want xp on him.


Just spent the entire day reading the easy win thread and learning how to use charles. When I set my droprates to 1000.15 and 1000.04 (the first values I saw mentioned) I got U-iso 100% of the time, never got anything else. Only ran 12.2 a couple times though. Can't imagine why it would make a difference but it seems worth mentioning.
 

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 8, 2015 5:26 pm
Druzzle Posted on: 09/08/2015 4:52am

Just spent the entire day reading the easy win thread and learning how to use charles. When I set my droprates to 1000.15 and 1000.04 (the first values I saw mentioned) I got U-iso 100% of the time, never got anything else. Only ran 12.2 a couple times though. Can't imagine why it would make a difference but it seems worth mentioning.
 


Oh nice, it used to work that way initially but then PD changed it to only drop antitoxin. If it's back to 100% u-iso again, awesome.

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 9, 2015 2:43 am

Dumpster03  you can use charles to collect ISO.  When I read Druzzle's post I decided to check somethings out.  I used drop 1000.99, and 10.99 it drop ISO everytime, then I tried a  wierd combinations 2.43 to see what happened and it gave different items in drop, just like my original 1.99 setting.  The reason I use charles is I can set up multiple things to do like farm ISO, and 1 hit kill after Im done getting all 20 ISO.

RE: Spec Op 29 Aranea Ex Machina task list

Posted Sep 9, 2015 8:21 am
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 09/08/2015 10:43pm

Dumpster03  you can use charles to collect ISO.  When I read Druzzle's post I decided to check somethings out.  I used drop 1000.99, and 10.99 it drop ISO everytime, then I tried a  wierd combinations 2.43 to see what happened and it gave different items in drop, just like my original 1.99 setting.  The reason I use charles is I can set up multiple things to do like farm ISO, and 1 hit kill after Im done getting all 20 ISO.



do you give me the link of druzzle's post? i never tried using charles.

This topic is locked.