Auto Flight Deck MAA
I only use Chrome because Firefox doesnt work right on my compter. Does anyone know of an auto flight deck hack that works for chrome? Or a way to install leethax into chrome browser?
Thank you very much
Auto Flight Deck
7 posts
I only use Chrome because Firefox doesnt work right on my compter. Does anyone know of an auto flight deck hack that works for chrome? Or a way to install leethax into chrome browser?
Thank you very much
the only thing i use FF for is the leethax tool.
so i suggest you do the same.
Use palemoon, its a Firefox build browser that allows Leethax use. It runs a bit smoother too. My computer hates Firefox, but Palemoon works good.
I use mouse recorder the same 1 I use for gifting glitch. I use Mouse Recorder Premium 1.0.42 I guess you could use new updated one. I just have never updated it. I run it while I sleep and away from the computer.
Use palemoon, its a Firefox build browser that allows Leethax use. It runs a bit smoother too. My computer hates Firefox, but Palemoon works good.
nice tip, thanks
Use palemoon, its a Firefox build browser that allows Leethax use. It runs a bit smoother too. My computer hates Firefox, but Palemoon works good.
nice tip, thanks
I will also try palemoon and see how it works. firefox runs like trash on my computer for whatever reason so hopefully palemoon works better. thanks for the reply
I just still use Firefox. But then again, I only keep it on that when I'm not playing the game and I'm running out of silver. Usually I just open Firefox to get the daily stuff from allies, then go on Opera.