Skip to content
Locked

Auto Flight Deck MAA

Auto Flight Deck

7 posts

Auto Flight Deck MAA

Posted Sep 6, 2015 10:15 pm

I only use Chrome because Firefox doesnt work right on my compter. Does anyone know of an auto flight deck hack that works for chrome? Or a way to install leethax into chrome browser?

Thank you very much

RE: Auto Flight Deck MAA

Posted Sep 6, 2015 11:53 pm

the only thing i use FF for is the leethax tool.
so i suggest you do the same.

RE: Auto Flight Deck MAA

Posted Sep 7, 2015 12:28 am

Use palemoon, its a Firefox build browser that allows Leethax use. It runs a bit smoother too. My computer hates Firefox, but Palemoon works good. 

RE: Auto Flight Deck MAA

Posted Sep 7, 2015 1:10 am

I use mouse recorder the same 1 I use for gifting glitch.  I use Mouse Recorder Premium 1.0.42 I guess you could use new updated one. I just have never updated it.  I run it while I sleep and away from the computer.

RE: Auto Flight Deck MAA

Posted Sep 7, 2015 4:01 am
jasonT1981 Posted on: 09/06/2015 8:28pm

Use palemoon, its a Firefox build browser that allows Leethax use. It runs a bit smoother too. My computer hates Firefox, but Palemoon works good. 



nice tip, thanks

RE: Auto Flight Deck MAA

Posted Sep 8, 2015 5:06 am
imnt Posted on: 09/07/2015 12:01am
jasonT1981 Posted on: 09/06/2015 8:28pm

Use palemoon, its a Firefox build browser that allows Leethax use. It runs a bit smoother too. My computer hates Firefox, but Palemoon works good. 



nice tip, thanks



I will also try palemoon and see how it works. firefox runs like trash on my computer for whatever reason so hopefully palemoon works better. thanks for the reply

RE: Auto Flight Deck MAA

Posted Sep 10, 2015 4:57 pm

I just still use Firefox. But then again, I only keep it on that when I'm not playing the game and I'm running out of silver. Usually I just open Firefox to get the daily stuff from allies, then go on Opera.

This topic is locked.