RE: Guides,Links,Point System explained
Any tips for why the trainer may not be adding points for my votes
41 posts
Any tips for why the trainer may not be adding points for my votes
Thank you very much. Now to learn more about earning points passively :)
Thank you very much this helped so lots , and now i just need to work on my hacking skills :)
Thanks this is really helpful, now I will better now how to avoid getting kicked... (again)
Thank you so much for posting this! This helps me to know what I can do to stay active xD
dang well seeing as i'm at negative ninty eight i really better get going on this
Reading , after a certain age , diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits.
Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
- Albert Einstein
dang well seeing as i'm at negative ninty eight i really better get going on this
That post just gave you 5 points, see how easy it is to get em? A post a day keeps the point drop away :D
PS. i gave ya some points to bring you back to postive, GL







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Wait, im confused...
It says a new post gives you 5 points, so when I post this, i'll get 5 ish points.
But then it says 0.1 for a chat post.
So would you get 5.1 points for a new chat post or am I just being an idiot?
Wait, im confused...
It says a new post gives you 5 points, so when I post this, i'll get 5 ish points.
But then it says 0.1 for a chat post.
So would you get 5.1 points for a new chat post or am I just being an idiot?
Yes, you are being an idiot. In case you didn't notice, we have a CHAT on the home page of the site. Chat != Forums
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
What i want to know is:
How do i make game reviews?
I have a "very good" one in mind,but i cant finde the way to pos it :(
What i want to know is:
How do i make game reviews?
I have a "very good" one in mind,but i cant finde the way to pos it :(
Go to any game, click the reviews tab, click the giant button to submit a review. Be sure to follow the guidelines.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Does the type of hack for a game change the amount of points received at all?
Does the type of hack for a game change the amount of points received at all?
Yes. You can see how much each type of hack gets you here https://konghack.com/ucp/points/store
Don't waste too much time reading this.
This helped me a lot. Now I know about points and what points are for. When points dropped to -99 you'll get banned right?