Skip to content
Locked

MAA autowin

21 posts

RE: MAA autowin

Posted Oct 20, 2015 5:16 pm

I use firefox mozilla to play in the pc works fine but there are times when work in pvp and sometimes not.

RE: MAA autowin

Posted Oct 20, 2015 8:58 pm

OH and btw, completing tasks like " defeat carnage in spec op mission 2" wont be completed if done using the autowin cheat. This is just a reminder not to waste those ISO by playing that mission once again to complete the task


This is where the Agent Damage Boost comes in. If you are having a hard time with a task where you must defeat an enemy, you can use the Damage Boost to 1-shot (almost all the time) enemies with your agent. Bring an AOE attack item to hit everyone at once. Once you use the cheat a few times, you'll see how it works, and how it's a time saver.  
  
Also, one-shotting the group boss takes 1 second, whereas disorient + refreshing forever takes a stupid amount of time. That's just me.  
  
 

atdt *67

RE: MAA autowin

Posted Oct 21, 2015 2:28 am

Great work Jarly, it's enought 4 me ;) i cant make any work in pvp :( if we can bypass cve, we can do everything.

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA autowin

Posted Oct 21, 2015 11:18 am
Ahssherder Posted on: 10/20/2015 10:28pm

Great work Jarly, it's enought 4 me ;) i cant make any work in pvp :( if we can bypass cve, we can do everything.



Thanks, buddy. 

atdt *67

RE: MAA autowin

Posted Nov 20, 2015 5:15 pm

I seem to be having issues wiht KHUT and Chrome, ever since the update on Wednesday, I can't seem to get the autowin hack to work. Should I try Firefox ?        


EDIT :     Oh I got it this time, I might do the free simulator battle thing to test before I play.    

This topic is locked.