Can't Login
Basically everytime I try to log in it says "Login Failed." I reinstalled it and changed my password and tried using my brothers account but it never worked.
8 posts
Basically everytime I try to log in it says "Login Failed." I reinstalled it and changed my password and tried using my brothers account but it never worked.
the credentials needed to login are the ones bound to your konghack account (not kongregate). Hoping that will fix your problem
I know that and it still doesn't work. I can login to the site but not the trainer.
perhaps there is some issue with character encoding.
if you want, you can pm me your password and I can see if it is causing unexpected behavior.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Same, I always get this everytime i join the forms I have to relog twice for the message to go away :c
same here login failed everytime
used to have this problem in another programe alternet characters like " ' . _ all gave us so much headach because the password box was not encoded and decoded right.
I have the same problem.
Please help me.