RE: Charles Tutorial For Noob Like Me! :)
Yes sir, I copied the way they did it. Adding both *.playdom.com *.akamaihd.net in enabling SSL.
STep By STep Tutorial
25 posts
Yes sir, I copied the way they did it. Adding both *.playdom.com *.akamaihd.net in enabling SSL.
I got th same problem. SSL proxy enabled for those two but still it shows not enabled in notes
This is my new and working SSL Proxying Settings.
Thank you for this tuto. In many post I saw people talking about Charles and didn't know what it is.
Thanks!
Thank you for the tutorial :)
Thanks for the tutorial. Gave me the basics of correct use of the software. Up karma for you :D
When I open the game, it says that the connection is not secured. Something with "Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER". This is in Mozilla. In Chrome is like the flash crashed.
nice info. sir keep it up
Well done tutorial :P
no more thank you posts!
say thanks by +1 karma