Skip to content
[Help]

Version information incorrect

The version information is probably not up to date on the forum page

4 posts

RE: Version information incorrect

Posted Sep 16, 2015 7:12 pm

yeah. I dont update that page often
the latest published version should be 0.1.0.63 (zeta)
build 65 (eta) has sat on my computer ready to publish for about 5 months lol. The eta build contains significant improvements and bug fixes, but I dont remember what they are.
 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Version information incorrect

Posted Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm

My KHUT didn't do the auto update sort of thing it does then

Anytime I reinstall KHUT, it also creates a new folder entirely, and the old version still remains.

Good to know, I will update my KHUT