Skip to content
Locked

PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

KHUT

119 posts

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 10, 2015 7:36 am

Last time it seemed pathced, and when they started SO, it was usuable again.  Samething can happen when they start SO next week, or the week after that.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 10, 2015 7:36 pm
jess3jai Posted on: 10/06/2015 10:40pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 10/06/2015 8:57pm

time to dust off brandons and the corned beef scroll



sometime corned beef scroll miss sometimes with brandos on and steady attack, anyway to make it hit all 3 of them 100% of the time?


Use Blaster suit with Phased Frequencies e-iso. You will have almost 100% hit chance (I haven't missed a single attack in 100+ battles so far)


Also bring Sattelite Support, so you don't have to worry about Disorient. The only thing that can mess you up, in my experience, is Enchantress (she has a debuff that works like Disorient, but Sattelite Support doesn't negate it), and Cower. If you get hit by those debuffs, you might want to try and survive to round 2 since there's a chance your agent either loses his turn, or kills his own team.
 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 13, 2015 10:02 am

sooooo anybody found a workaround on to making hack works again? or did someone has a working hack? pvp season in its middle phase now... really want some a-bomb in my team

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 13, 2015 1:51 pm

I hope jarly is upto the task if he has time

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 13, 2015 10:20 pm

If things follow the usual trend, then all the hacks will start working again once Spec Ops 30 launches. For some strange reason pvp hacks seem to only work while there's an active SO running.

I don't know when it starts, but I'm fairly confident that it will begin before pvp ends.



Anyway, small tip I can give if you don't have corned beef, recruit and level up Amazing Spiderwoman. She's overpowered as all fuck, and with AoE hack she's a wrecking ball. Doesn't really matter who you team her up with, just bring along someone/something that can help apply her exploit buffs and she can solo almost any team in 1-2 rounds. Better enjoy it before she gets the nerf hammer.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 14, 2015 2:00 pm
fathead Posted on: 10/13/2015 6:20pm

If things follow the usual trend, then all the hacks will start working again once Spec Ops 30 launches. For some strange reason pvp hacks seem to only work while there's an active SO running.

I don't know when it starts, but I'm fairly confident that it will begin before pvp ends.



Anyway, small tip I can give if you don't have corned beef, recruit and level up Amazing Spiderwoman. She's overpowered as all fuck, and with AoE hack she's a wrecking ball. Doesn't really matter who you team her up with, just bring along someone/something that can help apply her exploit buffs and she can solo almost any team in 1-2 rounds. Better enjoy it before she gets the nerf hammer.


I will take your advices and follow through. I have the last spec OP set so i think that would help .

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 15, 2015 12:45 am
fathead Posted on: 10/13/2015 6:20pm

If things follow the usual trend, then all the hacks will start working again once Spec Ops 30 launches. For some strange reason pvp hacks seem to only work while there's an active SO running.

I don't know when it starts, but I'm fairly confident that it will begin before pvp ends.



Anyway, small tip I can give if you don't have corned beef, recruit and level up Amazing Spiderwoman. She's overpowered as all fuck, and with AoE hack she's a wrecking ball. Doesn't really matter who you team her up with, just bring along someone/something that can help apply her exploit buffs and she can solo almost any team in 1-2 rounds. Better enjoy it before she gets the nerf hammer.



my bet she gonna get ban hammer very very soon since her alt costume is on release.. soo maybe in 1 - 2 day her alt release and she will be nerf by then.. shes op atm... partner with anybody shes good... partner with victor mancha? shes immortals
 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Who would you think is the best to use her with, and a good weapon set up? I'm running her with Union Jack, and getting decent results, but did get a 6 streak loss earlier before winning 8 out of the next 9. 

This topic is locked.