Skip to content
Locked

PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

KHUT

119 posts

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 19, 2015 3:42 pm

With 7 more days to go, i doubt it will get fixed again.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 19, 2015 4:00 pm

I have a way it still works. Don't want to say on here incase PD are watching the boards so close to the end of PVP. PM me and I will tell you the method/browser etc. It is using the KHUT and it is something that I had happen accidently that worked out well :D 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 19, 2015 4:59 pm

They had update last night and KHUT worked, then just by the time new day started which is 3am my time KHUT stopped working. Now it is working again.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 19, 2015 5:31 pm
jasonT1981 Posted on: 10/19/2015 12:00pm

I have a way it still works. Don't want to say on here incase PD are watching the boards so close to the end of PVP. PM me and I will tell you the method/browser etc. It is using the KHUT and it is something that I had happen accidently that worked out well :D 



I doubt they have rats monitoring this place.

ut just in case they do *waves* Hi Playdom! Fuck you.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 19, 2015 8:29 pm
fathead Posted on: 10/19/2015 1:31pm
jasonT1981 Posted on: 10/19/2015 12:00pm

I have a way it still works. Don't want to say on here incase PD are watching the boards so close to the end of PVP. PM me and I will tell you the method/browser etc. It is using the KHUT and it is something that I had happen accidently that worked out well :D 



I doubt they have rats monitoring this place.

ut just in case they do *waves* Hi Playdom! Fuck you.


haha fair enough.

I haven't actually gotten a CVE yet since it was reported you guys were getting them (sorry only getting on today properly)  

The first thing I do, is use a browser called SuperBird. It is a crome type browser. KHUT supports it, but does not detect, so you have to manually apply it. Shift & Escape will tell you the flash to attatch it to.

Anyway, when you have it attatched... I accidently hit the autoPVP button while selecting autowin. Both attatched and I have not had 1 CVE at all yet since it came back last week with both attatched over the weekend :) hope this helps :) As I said, I've not had one CVE over the weekend. 


 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 19, 2015 10:02 pm
jasonT1981 Posted on: 10/19/2015 4:29pm
fathead Posted on: 10/19/2015 1:31pm
jasonT1981 Posted on: 10/19/2015 12:00pm

I have a way it still works. Don't want to say on here incase PD are watching the boards so close to the end of PVP. PM me and I will tell you the method/browser etc. It is using the KHUT and it is something that I had happen accidently that worked out well :D 



I doubt they have rats monitoring this place.

ut just in case they do *waves* Hi Playdom! Fuck you.


haha fair enough.

I haven't actually gotten a CVE yet since it was reported you guys were getting them (sorry only getting on today properly)  

The first thing I do, is use a browser called SuperBird. It is a crome type browser. KHUT supports it, but does not detect, so you have to manually apply it. Shift & Escape will tell you the flash to attatch it to.

Anyway, when you have it attatched... I accidently hit the autoPVP button while selecting autowin. Both attatched and I have not had 1 CVE at all yet since it came back last week with both attatched over the weekend :) hope this helps :) As I said, I've not had one CVE over the weekend. 


 


Thanks for sharing it with us. If it works, then you deserve a cookie! wink

Edit: it doesn't work, nor does the autowin frown

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 20, 2015 3:49 am

It didn't worked eighter to me.
Damn... For PvP I'm stucked with Brandon's trainer...
Anyway... thank you...

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 20, 2015 9:36 am
JoKeRu Posted on: 10/19/2015 11:49pm

It didn't worked eighter to me.
Damn... For PvP I'm stucked with Brandon's trainer...
Anyway... thank you...



Use KHUT instead

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 20, 2015 10:32 am

I used KHUT and it is currently working on 4th fight got enough xp to lvl ASG to lvl 15. So in 9 hrs when her daddy is done training to 15 I will start her.  In last day or 2 I will see if they are good team up on defense, ASM WebSlinger, Scrapper and ASG blaster .  Winning a few right now with ASG new blaster alt, and Gen RR.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 20, 2015 3:03 pm

I just use aoe hack with Union Jack and Spiderman Noir, works pretty nicely for me, especially when you have webbing gear on your agent.

This topic is locked.