RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE
Yeah. Auto-win is patched for now. Back to manually fighting enemies who's one hit can kill anyone. T_T
KHUT
119 posts
Yeah. Auto-win is patched for now. Back to manually fighting enemies who's one hit can kill anyone. T_T
Last time it seemed pathced, and when they started SO, it was usuable again. Samething can happen when they start SO next week, or the week after that.
can just patch the hack?
i know little haking but i will need help
time to dust off brandons and the corned beef scroll
sometime corned beef scroll miss sometimes with brandos on and steady attack, anyway to make it hit all 3 of them 100% of the time?
Use Blaster suit with Phased Frequencies e-iso. You will have almost 100% hit chance (I haven't missed a single attack in 100+ battles so far)
Also bring Sattelite Support, so you don't have to worry about Disorient. The only thing that can mess you up, in my experience, is Enchantress (she has a debuff that works like Disorient, but Sattelite Support doesn't negate it), and Cower. If you get hit by those debuffs, you might want to try and survive to round 2 since there's a chance your agent either loses his turn, or kills his own team.
The team I use is Cable and Enchantress, with Tac Agent. With AOE buffs Cable gives everyone extra turn.
sooooo anybody found a workaround on to making hack works again? or did someone has a working hack? pvp season in its middle phase now... really want some a-bomb in my team
There is an hack that work's sometime, see on youtube MAA HACK. (I hope i didn't wrong to link an external konghack link.)
Here MAA HACK
ENJOY!
There is an hack that work's sometime, see on youtube MAA HACK. (I hope i didn't wrong to link an external konghack link.)
Here MAA HACK
ENJOY!
is the same and CVE, but KHU is much better...
There is an hack that work's sometime, see on youtube MAA HACK. (I hope i didn't wrong to link an external konghack link.)
Here MAA HACK
ENJOY!
is the same and CVE, but KHU is much better...
It's strange because some days i make all daily 5 battles with that hack while others days i received CVE.
I hope jarly is upto the task if he has time
If things follow the usual trend, then all the hacks will start working again once Spec Ops 30 launches. For some strange reason pvp hacks seem to only work while there's an active SO running.
I don't know when it starts, but I'm fairly confident that it will begin before pvp ends.
Anyway, small tip I can give if you don't have corned beef, recruit and level up Amazing Spiderwoman. She's overpowered as all fuck, and with AoE hack she's a wrecking ball. Doesn't really matter who you team her up with, just bring along someone/something that can help apply her exploit buffs and she can solo almost any team in 1-2 rounds. Better enjoy it before she gets the nerf hammer.
If things follow the usual trend, then all the hacks will start working again once Spec Ops 30 launches. For some strange reason pvp hacks seem to only work while there's an active SO running.
I don't know when it starts, but I'm fairly confident that it will begin before pvp ends.
Anyway, small tip I can give if you don't have corned beef, recruit and level up Amazing Spiderwoman. She's overpowered as all fuck, and with AoE hack she's a wrecking ball. Doesn't really matter who you team her up with, just bring along someone/something that can help apply her exploit buffs and she can solo almost any team in 1-2 rounds. Better enjoy it before she gets the nerf hammer.
I will take your advices and follow through. I have the last spec OP set so i think that would help .
If things follow the usual trend, then all the hacks will start working again once Spec Ops 30 launches. For some strange reason pvp hacks seem to only work while there's an active SO running.
I don't know when it starts, but I'm fairly confident that it will begin before pvp ends.
Anyway, small tip I can give if you don't have corned beef, recruit and level up Amazing Spiderwoman. She's overpowered as all fuck, and with AoE hack she's a wrecking ball. Doesn't really matter who you team her up with, just bring along someone/something that can help apply her exploit buffs and she can solo almost any team in 1-2 rounds. Better enjoy it before she gets the nerf hammer.
my bet she gonna get ban hammer very very soon since her alt costume is on release.. soo maybe in 1 - 2 day her alt release and she will be nerf by then.. shes op atm... partner with anybody shes good... partner with victor mancha? shes immortals
Who would you think is the best to use her with, and a good weapon set up? I'm running her with Union Jack, and getting decent results, but did get a 6 streak loss earlier before winning 8 out of the next 9.
Auto Win works flawlessly now for me on PvP