RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE
Working for me to so far.
KHUT
119 posts
Working for me to so far.
Yes. Confirmed.
Is it possible KHUT - auto win works now because there are new xmls files?
I haven't checked the Auto Win hack but the "Charles Super Damage" hack works in PVP now.
Just let me sleep.
Here too, it is working normally
I haven't checked the Auto Win hack but the "Charles Super Damage" hack works in PVP now.
what is charles super damage hack? can you share about it?
Well, KHUT auto win is working on PVP without any issue.
Nice aftrer I got in to Adam, now KHUT is working. Well I decided to try other things to see if they were working, force drop CVE, and unlimeted Energy, and other items not working.
yes, skip fight works again :3
SO is near
that is why hacks started to work again
CVE again
Yup, getting CVE again on KHUT.
The CVE is back on pvp. I think either its conflicting with codes or the are patching it this time!?
When SO finally comes out it will be working.
don't work for me in chrome
was working last night in opera
but cve today in opera