Skip to content
Locked

PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

KHUT

119 posts

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Well, KHUT auto win is working on PVP without any issue.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Nice aftrer I got in to Adam, now KHUT is working.  Well I decided to try other things to see if they were working, force drop CVE, and unlimeted Energy, and other items not working.

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 18, 2015 11:30 am

The CVE is back on pvp. I think either its conflicting with codes or the are patching it this time!?

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

This topic is locked.