RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE
Use KHUT instead
I was refering at the problem with KHUT in PvP mode...
It gives me CVEs everytime I try to play...
In PVE mode I have not a single problem with KHUT...
KHUT
119 posts
Use KHUT instead
I was refering at the problem with KHUT in PvP mode...
It gives me CVEs everytime I try to play...
In PVE mode I have not a single problem with KHUT...
brothers run... 30 battles NO CVE
brothers run... 30 battles NO CVE
Thx 4 the info Segio (y)
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
After almost all day the game was crashing in the daily mission, I've tried again to use KHUT in the PvP. By miracle, it worked flawlessly. I've done 15 battles with no CVEs. Hooray!
P.S. Is there a way to be traced of using this feature of KHUT by the PD team ?
it works again like an angel, i think spec op is comming.. :)
Use KHUT instead
I was refering at the problem with KHUT in PvP mode...
It gives me CVEs everytime I try to play...
In PVE mode I have not a single problem with KHUT...
Okay and KHUT works again on PvP!
After almost all day the game was crashing in the daily mission, I've tried again to use KHUT in the PvP. By miracle, it worked flawlessly. I've done 15 battles with no CVEs. Hooray!
P.S. Is there a way to be traced of using this feature of KHUT by the PD team ?
Maybe but since they haven't taken any steps regarding ppl using hack for years, i don't think they will anytime soon.
For those who don't have a PC, the Charles Recharge kill and damage cheat is also working flawlessly. You know, just sayin'
Just let me sleep.
HKUT working again, confirmed! thxs
just in time to get a-bomb
I thought that it will be impossible for me to get A-Bomb, but since KHUT works, its going to be easy ;) thanks
KHUT works again on PvP! Thanks
P.S. Is there a way to be traced of using this feature of KHUT by the PD team ?
No.
They don't have combat logs, they can't see what goes on in pve or pvp. Chances of getting banned for using ANY hacks is 0.1% or less. The worst that can happen is that other players reports you for cheating, and PD takes the time to research the claims by cross-checking the info the players submit (screenshots, mostly) and then looking for your account in the leaderboards and checking your stats (basically the same thing other players do to spot cheaters).
PD cannot look up your account and see a list of things you've done. They can't see shit, in fact, other than what's publically available and then MAYBE a purchase log from your gold transactions. But that's it. So for them to hunt down reported cheaters is a lot of extra work that takes extra man-hours and costs them money. In 99.9% of all these cases, they will ignore those reports because fuck the community. They just want money, they don't care about butt-hurt pvp players who are too stupid not to cheat when everyone else does.
I've had alternate accounts be at 3000 rating, using obvious cheat methods and weapon setups (corned beef) with provocative agent name that even admits I was cheating. I've done if multiple times. Nothing has ever happened. So even when you cheat and taunt Playdom and the community with it, they still don't do a fucking thing about it. Cheat all you like, you will not get banned.
Another issue with lack of hack bans is that everyone who loses a PVP fight to someone they think they shoud beat cries cheater right away and run to PD. They get flooded with 'Cheater' reports from someone who lost a battle they don't have time to look into actual cases :D
You only got to look on FB groups to see the cries of OMG HACKER when someone loses a battle to someone lower than them.
CVE starting again in PVP.
Just when we only have 2 days left.