Skip to content
Locked

PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

KHUT

119 posts

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 24, 2015 9:31 am

Yeah
I got a lot of CVEs today, since the SpecOp started... From 10 PvP battles I do, 9 are with CVEs. Hope there will be a fix for the last day(s) of PvP...

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Damn that CVE! 

Hoping to see KHUT works again on last day of spec OP.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 24, 2015 5:02 pm

With a little luck the pvp CVE's are linked to the lack of combat iso drops and will be fixed tomorrow. 

RE: PVP Season 24 + KHUT causes CVE

Posted Oct 25, 2015 4:27 am

KHUT is working again! I just had my first match without CVE. Hopefully second one goes the same way.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

This topic is locked.