RE: MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones
I just fought a few SO battles and ISO dropped everytime for me, and I still am using the same xml files.
did you farm it on 12.2? whenever i change the weight on 12.2 its not dropped as its should..
Jessica Jones
39 posts
I just fought a few SO battles and ISO dropped everytime for me, and I still am using the same xml files.
did you farm it on 12.2? whenever i change the weight on 12.2 its not dropped as its should..
I just did 12.5 and I still get Iso every drop. Did you get a new xml for chapter 12. If you did your going to have to change the values again.
What weight are you guys using for 100% uiso to drop? Going to try one more time before so ends.
To get ISO to drop in 1031.xml line 12460 you will find
<weight>74.0</weight>
</lootTableReward>
<lootTableReward>
<agentLevelMin>5</agentLevelMin>
<expireDate>1450735200</expireDate>
<rewardId>d7bf10dd98d479cfe90385d97b8c3d46</rewardId>
<startDate>1448136000</startDate>
<weight>26.0</weight>, then change the 74.0 to 0.1 and the 26.o to 99.9, then on the HIT and KO drops change to 0.9999, if you use 1000.9 you will get toxin drops. Now I use 12.5 for regular mission for CP and XP and the line is 245298, and do the same change the 74.0 to .01 and 26.0 to 99.9. If you like to use other mission look for weight 74.0 and if it matches the above table with the expire date then it is the right one. Then just change the numbers.
Also I would not use damage boost because you will finish the mission before you get to get all the ISO you can from drops.
after update.. it no longer give me 100% iso.. soooo i believe its on different weight now
Line 245298 in 112.xml right?If yes
I don't these values i saw <name>heroLevel</name>
I think the updates are what messes it up. I just mapped new 901 for the Duck tins and now Im no longer getting all ISO. Not that it matters I already have everything. When I went into SO to fight to use the tins in battle I mostly got other items.
I think the updates are what messes it up. I just mapped new 901 for the Duck tins and now Im no longer getting all ISO. Not that it matters I already have everything. When I went into SO to fight to use the tins in battle I mostly got other items.
yeap.. just keep changing the 99.9 and 0.1>> to 97.0 and 1.0 or >> 98.0 and 2.0.. either of them will drop 100% iso
Can anyone explain me how to drop unstable iso-8 in regular mission?
i have tried my own but i am only getting antitoxin.
Please help
Me too. I am getting only antitoxin.
I'm pretty sure the antitoxin thing happens when your dropRateHit and dropRateKo are set for more than 99.9. Set it for less than 99.9 and that should fix the antitoxin drops
atdt *67