Skip to content
Locked

MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones

39 posts

RE: MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones

Posted Dec 13, 2015 7:35 pm

I just did 12.5 and I still get Iso every drop.  Did you get a new xml for chapter 12.  If you did your going to have to change the values again.

RE: MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones

Posted Dec 17, 2015 10:12 pm
calanextz2 Posted on: 12/12/2015 11:05pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 1:13am

To get ISO to drop  in 1031.xml line 12460 you will find 
      <weight>74.0</weight>
        </lootTableReward>
        <lootTableReward>
          <agentLevelMin>5</agentLevelMin>
          <expireDate>1450735200</expireDate>
          <rewardId>d7bf10dd98d479cfe90385d97b8c3d46</rewardId>
          <startDate>1448136000</startDate>
          <weight>26.0</weight>,  then change the 74.0 to 0.1 and the 26.o to 99.9, then on the HIT and KO drops change to 0.9999, if you use 1000.9 you will get toxin drops.  Now I use 12.5 for regular mission for CP and XP and the line is 245298, and do the same change the 74.0 to .01 and 26.0 to 99.9.  If you like to use other mission look for weight 74.0 and if it matches the above table with the expire date then it is the right one.  Then just change the numbers.  

Also I would not use damage boost because you will finish the mission before you get to get all the ISO you can from drops.


after update.. it no longer give me 100% iso.. soooo i believe its on different weight now



Line 245298 in 112.xml right?If yes
I don't these values i saw <
name>heroLevel</name>

RE: MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones

Posted Dec 18, 2015 8:53 am

I think the updates are what messes it up.  I just mapped new 901 for the Duck tins and now Im no longer getting all ISO.  Not that it matters I already have everything.  When I went into SO to fight to use the tins in battle I mostly got other items.

RE: MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones

Posted Dec 18, 2015 10:22 am
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 12/18/2015 3:53am

I think the updates are what messes it up.  I just mapped new 901 for the Duck tins and now Im no longer getting all ISO.  Not that it matters I already have everything.  When I went into SO to fight to use the tins in battle I mostly got other items.



yeap.. just keep changing the 99.9 and 0.1>> to 97.0 and 1.0 or >>  98.0 and 2.0.. either of them will drop 100% iso

RE: MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones

Posted Dec 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Can anyone explain me how to drop unstable iso-8 in regular mission?
i have tried my own but i am only getting antitoxin.
Please help

RE: MAA Spec Op 31 - Jessica Jones

Posted Dec 20, 2015 4:48 pm

I'm pretty sure the antitoxin thing happens when your dropRateHit and dropRateKo are set for more than 99.9. Set it for less than 99.9 and that should fix the antitoxin drops

atdt *67

This topic is locked.