Marvel Avengers Alliance
Im currently stuck at ch4 trying to complete a task to defeat wrecker with a score of 80k and i just cant seem to get past 76k. does anyone know of a scores hack, if its being made or if there's a working one?
Scores.
22 posts
Im currently stuck at ch4 trying to complete a task to defeat wrecker with a score of 80k and i just cant seem to get past 76k. does anyone know of a scores hack, if its being made or if there's a working one?
Im currently stuck at ch4 trying to complete a task to defeat wrecker with a score of 80k and i just cant seem to get past 76k. does anyone know of a scores hack, if its being made or if there's a working one?
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
Edit client.xml
<name>cbns_f_victory</name>
<value>50000</value>
Edit client.xml
cbns_f_victory
50000
just make it below 7000 and you still one shot it.. rather then it goes 50m each battle its goes like 1 - 2m each battle
Im currently stuck at ch4 trying to complete a task to defeat wrecker with a score of 80k and i just cant seem to get past 76k. does anyone know of a scores hack, if its being made or if there's a working one?
try to read XML files and codes
Thanks alot guys working on that now :) guess i can learn the how-to's while i'm at it
has anyone tried changes codes to increase energy number.
You know 0wastingenergy.ct hack when you use it, number of amount energy reduced is in 100 each time.
I am saying just flip the case when you accept 1 energy it would accept 100 energy
has anyone tried this yet?
has anyone tried changes codes to increase energy number.
You know 0wastingenergy.ct hack when you use it, number of amount energy reduced is in 100 each time.
I am saying just flip the case when you accept 1 energy it would accept 100 energy
has anyone tried this yet?
In the xml files, you can add:
<qty>1000</qty>
...under many items, but they either don't stay, or they cause a refresh.
atdt *67
do you know how does 0wastingenergy.ct hack works?
I spends energy beyond your energy capacity. I haven't examined it lately. I recommend you dig into it a report what you find. Thanks, friend.
atdt *67
Ok i will try my best to get the core
do you know how does 0wastingenergy.ct hack works?
Can you share the link? Id be glad to help if I can... There is a way to get energy in astronomical quantities, working on that last 2 weeks... :)
If you want, you can also PM me the link...
do you know how does 0wastingenergy.ct hack works?
Can you share the link? Id be glad to help if I can... There is a way to get energy in astronomical quantities, working on that last 2 weeks... :)
If you want, you can also PM me the link...
HERE: https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/ZB4tSTx8067x572c1380c9fc5
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| 0wastingenergy.ct | 7.8 KB | 859 |
I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.
thank for sharing, i got it!!
can someone explain how does 0wastingenergy.ct work?