Skip to content
Locked

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Scores.

22 posts

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted Jan 21, 2016 8:40 am

Im currently stuck at ch4 trying to complete a task to defeat wrecker with a score of 80k and i just cant seem to get past 76k. does anyone know of a scores hack, if its being made or if there's a working one?

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted Jan 21, 2016 10:30 am
psykofero Posted on: 01/21/2016 3:40am

Im currently stuck at ch4 trying to complete a task to defeat wrecker with a score of 80k and i just cant seem to get past 76k. does anyone know of a scores hack, if its being made or if there's a working one?



I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted Jan 22, 2016 1:00 am
psykofero Posted on: 01/21/2016 3:40am

Im currently stuck at ch4 trying to complete a task to defeat wrecker with a score of 80k and i just cant seem to get past 76k. does anyone know of a scores hack, if its being made or if there's a working one?



try to read XML files and codes

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted Jan 22, 2016 11:16 am

Thanks alot guys working on that now :) guess i can learn the how-to's while i'm at it

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted Feb 8, 2016 8:51 pm

has anyone tried changes codes to increase energy number.
You know 0wastingenergy.ct hack when you use it, number of amount energy reduced is in 100 each time.
I am saying just flip the case when you accept 1 energy it would accept 100 energy
has anyone tried this yet?

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted Feb 8, 2016 9:17 pm
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 02/08/2016 3:51pm

has anyone tried changes codes to increase energy number.
You know 0wastingenergy.ct hack when you use it, number of amount energy reduced is in 100 each time.
I am saying just flip the case when you accept 1 energy it would accept 100 energy
has anyone tried this yet?



In the xml files, you can add:
<qty>1000</qty> 
 
...under many items, but they either don't stay, or they cause a refresh.  
  
  
 

atdt *67

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted Feb 8, 2016 10:48 pm

I spends energy beyond your energy capacity. I haven't examined it lately. I recommend you dig into it a report what you find. Thanks, friend.

atdt *67

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted May 6, 2016 3:11 am
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 02/08/2016 4:23pm

do you know how does 0wastingenergy.ct hack works?



Can you share the link? Id be glad to help if I can... There is a way to get energy in astronomical quantities, working on that last 2 weeks... :)
If you want, you can also PM me the link...

RE: Marvel Avengers Alliance

Posted May 6, 2016 3:47 am
nicksaric94 Posted on: 05/05/2016 11:11pm
rishabh_kr432 Posted on: 02/08/2016 4:23pm

do you know how does 0wastingenergy.ct hack works?



Can you share the link? Id be glad to help if I can... There is a way to get energy in astronomical quantities, working on that last 2 weeks... :)
If you want, you can also PM me the link...



HERE: https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/ZB4tSTx8067x572c1380c9fc5

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
0wastingenergy.ct7.8 KB859

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

This topic is locked.