Skip to content
[Request]

Tap Adventure: Time Travel

This discussion is linked to Tap Adventure: Time Travel. View game

30 posts

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Sep 25, 2016 10:44 pm

i have one question, this game has a end?
just to know if i play it for feel the success, or the void that much games that have no end let me.
(excuse my kind of words, i dont speak english)

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Sep 26, 2016 8:50 am
kevinatzin Posted on: 09/25/2016 6:44pm

i have one question, this game has a end?
just to know if i play it for feel the success, or the void that much games that have no end let me.
(excuse my kind of words, i dont speak english)



It's an idle, it goes on forever. There's no "Congratulations, you beat the game!" point. Max what can be maxed, get whatever else super high, make the legit players feel lame. That's about it.

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Sep 28, 2016 3:50 am

Yeah,  I am sorry for claiming the cheats are not working.  It seems there is something wrong with my use of KHUT. Was fine a couple of months ago though. Tested KHUT on a couple of games that used to work for me, applied hacks with high positive voting, and still failed across the board.

One thing I noticed is that the auto-scan function (used to work perfectly fine), now fails completely on every game I tested (including SAS ZOMBIE ATTACK 4 which is quite popular game here at KH). Once I clicked "auto-scan", it goes straight to a blank page, there wasn't even a "search now, please wait" loading screen anymore.

Will work on finding what's wrong this time with the trainer, any input on my problem is hugely appreciated! 

 

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Sep 28, 2016 3:38 pm
ycy19889 Posted on: 09/27/2016 11:50pm

Yeah,  I am sorry for claiming the cheats are not working.  It seems there is something wrong with my use of KHUT. Was fine a couple of months ago though. Tested KHUT on a couple of games that used to work for me, applied hacks with high positive voting, and still failed across the board.

One thing I noticed is that the auto-scan function (used to work perfectly fine), now fails completely on every game I tested (including SAS ZOMBIE ATTACK 4 which is quite popular game here at KH). Once I clicked "auto-scan", it goes straight to a blank page, there wasn't even a "search now, please wait" loading screen anymore.

Will work on finding what's wrong this time with the trainer, any input on my problem is hugely appreciated! 

 



    @Kolonelkadat can help with this error easily. He is the one who created the trainer. But in the meantime you could just manually search for the process of the game.

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Sep 30, 2016 11:36 am

I am having trouble finding the trainer in KHUT. What should be the keyword(s)? I type "tap adventure" and nothing appears. This will help a lot.

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Oct 9, 2016 8:06 pm
Salomanity Posted on: 09/30/2016 7:36am

I am having trouble finding the trainer in KHUT. What should be the keyword(s)? I type "tap adventure" and nothing appears. This will help a lot.


ycy19889 Posted on: 09/27/2016 11:50pm

Yeah,  I am sorry for claiming the cheats are not working.  It seems there is something wrong with my use of KHUT. Was fine a couple of months ago though. Tested KHUT on a couple of games that used to work for me, applied hacks with high positive voting, and still failed across the board.

One thing I noticed is that the auto-scan function (used to work perfectly fine), now fails completely on every game I tested (including SAS ZOMBIE ATTACK 4 which is quite popular game here at KH). Once I clicked "auto-scan", it goes straight to a blank page, there wasn't even a "search now, please wait" loading screen anymore.

Will work on finding what's wrong this time with the trainer, any input on my problem is hugely appreciated! 

 



the latest trainer update should solve these problems

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Mar 5, 2017 5:26 am

tryed to use some of those hack on the steam version, did'nt work, managed to find some value but when I edited it crashed, it seem to be 4bytes*5+256 but I've maybe done things wrong.

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Mar 5, 2017 7:53 pm

Steam saves a local .sol file at C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Avallon Alliance\TapAdventure, but i cant open it with Sol editor or Minerva. I get Errors or nothing happens at all. If someone knows how to edit that file, i guess you could do quite some things. Unfortunately i have no clue about such things frown