Skip to content
[Request]

Tap Adventure: Time Travel

This discussion is linked to Tap Adventure: Time Travel. View game

30 posts

Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Jun 3, 2016 3:40 pm

So far I only found the Magic Bolt damage variable, and most values seem to be 4bytes*8 + 6(except magic bolt damage, which is 4bytes*8 - 2), if that's any help.

would REALLY appreciate some of the hacks the first game had, like crafting and upgrading costing 0, infinite keys/opening chests use no keys, and levelling up heroes being free.

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Jun 16, 2016 2:53 am

Many values (purchased hero equipments, for example) are 4b*8 + 6, most others (e.g. artifact levels) are 4b*8 - 2. Some data locations seem to maybe move upon timeloop or session to session? I have yet to find chests, keys, and gems data :(

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Jun 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Is there any word yet on whether or not somebody has found a way to alter gold and/or cost of heroes and upgrades? Something along the same line as the previous tap adventure game (Where upgrades cost 0 gold, no matter how high you level them) would be awesome.

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Jun 20, 2016 4:06 am

I just want to thank everyone who has put their time and effort into this trainer. Keep it up!

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Jun 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Don't forget you can edit the level you are on (that means unlimited Artifacts and keys).
((2 and 4bytes)) *8) +6)  ==> 24006 level 3000!
 

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Jun 23, 2016 2:12 am
Magnethands1 Posted on: 06/22/2016 12:25am

The trainer doesn't seem to register that this game even exists for me



You have to manually search for it for some reason. Select the right process and then find "Tap Adventure" in the list.

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Aug 3, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello, is there any tutorial how to hack for an example coins or hero equipment?
I don't understand what "((2 and 4bytes)) *8) +6)  ==> 24006 level 3000!"
this means.


I can find value type 4 bytes and 2 bytes and scan type but I don't know what *8 + 6 means in this case.

Could someone help me please?

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Aug 3, 2016 4:29 pm
batyz1 Posted on: 08/03/2016 11:20am

Hello, is there any tutorial how to hack for an example coins or hero equipment?
I don't understand what "((2 and 4bytes)) *8) +6)  ==> 24006 level 3000!"
this means.


I can find value type 4 bytes and 2 bytes and scan type but I don't know what *8 + 6 means in this case.

Could someone help me please?



    Times 8 + 6

    Example: 4bytes*8+6, lets say you have 10 dollars. 8*10+6=86. So you search for that value.

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Aug 4, 2016 3:54 pm
Mordecai897 Posted on: 08/03/2016 12:29pm
batyz1 Posted on: 08/03/2016 11:20am

Hello, is there any tutorial how to hack for an example coins or hero equipment?
I don't understand what "((2 and 4bytes)) *8) +6)  ==> 24006 level 3000!"
this means.


I can find value type 4 bytes and 2 bytes and scan type but I don't know what *8 + 6 means in this case.

Could someone help me please?



    Times 8 + 6

    Example: 4bytes*8+6, lets say you have 10 dollars. 8*10+6=86. So you search for that value.


Hey thanks for the help, sadly I didn't manage to get it to work.
Could you please tell me where can I learn this stuff?
It would be very helpful. 

RE: Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Posted Aug 4, 2016 6:44 pm

Trying out the CE tutorial. Helps a lot with values.

Link for other stuff:

https://konghack.com/content/1-hack_faq

Values can be server sided which means you can't change the value permanently. If you can't find the value you're looking for, try Unknown Initial Value, scans for one-every value type. Good for stuff that doesn't show a number (Like a bar of health).