Skip to content
Locked

Pvp32 is here!!!

35 posts

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 8, 2016 5:54 pm

anyone have any defense setups that are doing particularly well?

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 8, 2016 10:47 pm

I am using Baster agent ( 3 isos ) , Faiza and Spitfire to winning More Than losing , however is the beginning and I'm STILL in Vibranium THEN Need Expect More

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 9, 2016 12:14 am

Does the x8 hack cause CVE now as well, or is that safely lumped in with the AoE hack? I got a CVE earlier and I'm trying to narrow down the cause(s). 

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 9, 2016 1:31 am
CorrTerek Posted on: 08/08/2016 8:14pm

Does the x8 hack cause CVE now as well, or is that safely lumped in with the AoE hack? I got a CVE earlier and I'm trying to narrow down the cause(s). 



By x8, do you mean animation speedup? Well, I use leethax animation speedup and that has never caused any issue for me.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 9, 2016 1:35 am

You can get a CVE even without cheating if you win too fast, like if you get a very weak opponent. So yes the x8 hack can cause it sometimes too. If you use a quick action or something first, it's usually fine.

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 9, 2016 2:03 am
atultiriri Posted on: 08/08/2016 9:31pm
CorrTerek Posted on: 08/08/2016 8:14pm

Does the x8 hack cause CVE now as well, or is that safely lumped in with the AoE hack? I got a CVE earlier and I'm trying to narrow down the cause(s). 



By x8, do you mean animation speedup? Well, I use leethax animation speedup and that has never caused any issue for me.


That's the one. And yeah, I probably just won too fast. Thanks!

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 10, 2016 4:21 pm
CorrTerek Posted on: 08/08/2016 8:14pm

Does the x8 hack cause CVE now as well, or is that safely lumped in with the AoE hack? I got a CVE earlier and I'm trying to narrow down the cause(s). 



AOE Targeting + anim x8 from KHUT never cause CVEs for me. Today also works fine.

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 21, 2016 10:54 am

hey guys! 8 days left, how you guys doing?, i think 'never lose on pvp' still can kick ass, your offense team will counted as WIN whenever you defeated in fight, no cve at all. it's not just give you win, this mentioned feature already have x8 anim and aoe att, which mean you dont need to activate many hack feature. 

p/s: dont click 'retreat' during fight, it's not works.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

Posted Aug 21, 2016 12:52 pm

i dont have corned beef. relying on faiza but enemies still can counter attack

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 24, 2016 1:24 am
macaister Posted on: 08/21/2016 6:54am

hey guys! 8 days left, how you guys doing?, i think 'never lose on pvp' still can kick ass, your offense team will counted as WIN whenever you defeated in fight, no cve at all. it's not just give you win, this mentioned feature already have x8 anim and aoe att, which mean you dont need to activate many hack feature. 

p/s: dont click 'retreat' during fight, it's not works.

i have no problems with attacking so far, but i'm struggling to get a hold of my score by defending. i guess i have to play every 3 hours or so to keep on attacking
 

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 24, 2016 4:54 am
ilcadira Posted on: 08/23/2016 9:24pm
macaister Posted on: 08/21/2016 6:54am

hey guys! 8 days left, how you guys doing?, i think 'never lose on pvp' still can kick ass, your offense team will counted as WIN whenever you defeated in fight, no cve at all. it's not just give you win, this mentioned feature already have x8 anim and aoe att, which mean you dont need to activate many hack feature. 

p/s: dont click 'retreat' during fight, it's not works.

i have no problems with attacking so far, but i'm struggling to get a hold of my score by defending. i guess i have to play every 3 hours or so to keep on attacking
 



I havent tested the "never lose on pvp" hack. only using the aoe and X8 and so far im doin awesome in ADA ^_^

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 24, 2016 5:39 am
deathshadow Posted on: 08/24/2016 12:54am
ilcadira Posted on: 08/23/2016 9:24pm
macaister Posted on: 08/21/2016 6:54am

hey guys! 8 days left, how you guys doing?, i think 'never lose on pvp' still can kick ass, your offense team will counted as WIN whenever you defeated in fight, no cve at all. it's not just give you win, this mentioned feature already have x8 anim and aoe att, which mean you dont need to activate many hack feature. 

p/s: dont click 'retreat' during fight, it's not works.

i have no problems with attacking so far, but i'm struggling to get a hold of my score by defending. i guess i have to play every 3 hours or so to keep on attacking
 



I havent tested the "never lose on pvp" hack. only using the aoe and X8 and so far im doin awesome in ADA ^_^



i also have problem with my deff team, my off team is doing fine, i can beat them without using hack cuz pd keep match me against low rating afk player. what is your deff team line-up,deathshadow? i hope i have time to run into ada or vibra.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 24, 2016 8:16 am
macaister Posted on: 08/24/2016 1:39am
deathshadow Posted on: 08/24/2016 12:54am
ilcadira Posted on: 08/23/2016 9:24pm
macaister Posted on: 08/21/2016 6:54am

hey guys! 8 days left, how you guys doing?, i think 'never lose on pvp' still can kick ass, your offense team will counted as WIN whenever you defeated in fight, no cve at all. it's not just give you win, this mentioned feature already have x8 anim and aoe att, which mean you dont need to activate many hack feature. 

p/s: dont click 'retreat' during fight, it's not works.

i have no problems with attacking so far, but i'm struggling to get a hold of my score by defending. i guess i have to play every 3 hours or so to keep on attacking
 



I havent tested the "never lose on pvp" hack. only using the aoe and X8 and so far im doin awesome in ADA ^_^



i also have problem with my deff team, my off team is doing fine, i can beat them without using hack cuz pd keep match me against low rating afk player. what is your deff team line-up,deathshadow? i hope i have time to run into ada or vibra.



my def team is doing ok. im seeing wins also despite the majority of losses. I have the "meta" characters on defense hehe (Faiza and Cloak/Dagger) with the agent running Psychic set

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 26, 2016 3:58 pm

never lose on PVP *CONFIRMED* still working

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Lately I have been losing quite a bit with FH and C/D, so I have changed def team.  With Faiza I hope most people have stopped using despair on attacks, so I am going back to a good stand by team RR, with Noir.  Giving both grit iso for gun attacks and noir tac tendency iso.  Both Generalist, keeping Agent Tac with Energizing and Reapers iso.

Waste they lost all 5 fights I have had sice I put them in, going back to FH & C/D, at least they win a few.

This topic is locked.