Skip to content
Locked

Pvp32 is here!!!

35 posts

Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 5:17 am

There's a new tournament of pvp for the next 24 days.
Hero: Phyla-Vell.
Lockbox Hero: Ronan.

And of course, after the first battle with "Auto-Win", here comes the CVE...

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 6:54 am

great, but there is nothing can do with any hack tools, it'll cause cve afterall. but there is an option with CE tools, you can change enemy's hp to zero. it's hard for me to do this cuz' all of my heroes can't stay any longer with low hp pool.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 7:23 am

AOE & anim x8 on KHUT works fine on PVP

Autowin will cause CVEs


//I hope i could get Synthetic Cube from Daily PVP Spin

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 7:41 am
mythmizz Posted on: 08/06/2016 3:23am

AOE & anim x8 on KHUT works fine on PVP

Autowin will cause CVEs


//I hope i could get Synthetic Cube from Daily PVP Spin



but the enemy still can hit opposite side isn't?

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 7:57 am

Player targeting AOE is working. Confirmed by doing 15 fights for each of the three accounts.
Rest of them gives CVEs.

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 8:10 am

ok noted, keep update something new, guys.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 11:53 am

AOE always works. Has worked 100% since day 1, never ever has it not worked. 

The rest I think is over. Permanently. Hacking is now only a pve thing.

I suggest you purchase the Hunter's Set if it ever comes on sale again. It's going to be the only safe bet for pvp cheating now.

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 2:05 pm
fathead Posted on: 08/06/2016 7:53am

AOE always works. Has worked 100% since day 1, never ever has it not worked. 

The rest I think is over. Permanently. Hacking is now only a pve thing.

I suggest you purchase the Hunter's Set if it ever comes on sale again. It's going to be the only safe bet for pvp cheating now.

seconded, corned beef scroll is now imperative to own
 

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 3:20 pm
macaister Posted on: 08/06/2016 3:41am
mythmizz Posted on: 08/06/2016 3:23am

AOE & anim x8 on KHUT works fine on PVP

Autowin will cause CVEs


//I hope i could get Synthetic Cube from Daily PVP Spin



but the enemy still can hit opposite side isn't?


Yes only AOE Targeting without disoriented is working (but that still helps a lot though)

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 3:52 pm

I am using Tac Agent with mental set from last SO, HF and KA, with AOE targeting and on agents turn I take out other team. HF stops them from attacking.

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 4:17 pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 08/06/2016 11:52am

I am using Tac Agent with mental set from last SO, HF and KA, with AOE targeting and on agents turn I take out other team. HF stops them from attacking.

mind spelling those out?
 

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 4:30 pm

Guess this one I'll be aiming at vibranium only. If I got Ada, it would look suspicious.

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 6, 2016 4:31 pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 08/06/2016 12:17pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 08/06/2016 11:52am

I am using Tac Agent with mental set from last SO, HF and KA, with AOE targeting and on agents turn I take out other team. HF stops them from attacking.

mind spelling those out?
 


Sorry I put her backwards Faiza Hussain FH not HF, and KA Knight America.  But I am changing my set up for those who do have Back for more.  I am changing out KA with Mantis so I have a second hitter. People still use Bruiser armor with Praetorian Guard, so melee attacks give them health.  Plus if Mantis goes first she can give whole team a turn.
 

RE: Pvp32 is here!!!

Posted Aug 7, 2016 1:59 pm

so far so good, AoE buff+att is quiet helping a lot, just focusing on pvp 5 win and weekly task. 100% ronan will be mine

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

This topic is locked.