RE: Idle Monster Frontier
I don't think its working anymore
21 posts
I don't think its working anymore
how to find monsters level addresses? i found atk, def, m.atak, vit, atk.speed, but cant to find level.
But you can't change anything, right?
I was able to change a value in quests.
Easy but little complicated unlimited crystals (with enough clicking).
Obtainable trough Epic Achievements.
Instructions:
look how many stickers did you peel. 4byte*1
Peal a sticker.
Look again to be sure.
Now loook at what level of mision you are for pealing stickers (1 - 5). Look for it 4byte *1. I found 3 adresses.
Gain levels in mission trough changing ammount of stickers pealed.
If found number of mision level freeze all 3 adresses at 4 and click fast Claim, or freeze at 2 and use autoclicker 1ms.
Now u get crystalls every time you click claim. Got 25k and dont know what to do with them. Game got borring.
Worked thank you
Has anyone figured out how to hack monster level?
does this still work? cant seem to make it work