Skip to content
[Request]

Firestone İdle RPG

This discussion is linked to Firestone Idle RPG. View game

27 posts

RE: Firestone İdle RPG

Posted May 30, 2019 11:12 pm

yes looks legit (on kong it is usually subframe of the tab and it is the heaviest one)

RE: Firestone İdle RPG

Posted May 31, 2019 11:24 am

You could always use KH ultra trainer to find the right process for you.

RE: Firestone İdle RPG

Posted Jun 19, 2019 12:37 am

Tried multiple times both with CE and Cosmos and couldn't find any relevant values

RE: Firestone İdle RPG

Posted Jun 28, 2019 7:36 am

Hi guys whats up, any progress on this? the values isn't working anymore.

RE: Firestone İdle RPG

Posted Feb 18, 2020 7:45 pm

Hey there, just wondering if anyones able to get unknown initial value to work for anything currently

RE: Firestone İdle RPG

Posted May 16, 2020 1:03 pm

So far I could not find anything at all, either searching for 4b or All. Even when reducing the list to a few, and freezing all values, the resources were still spent in the game. Any news/updates? Did anyone successfully manage to find anything lately?


PS: I wrote a long post describing the formula, but it all went away with a prompt of "no double posting". I wasn't aware the last post here was mine, or that this could happen. In any case, here is a summary.

Given the list of 30 numbers that someone was so kind to share, I calculated the formula to transform the numbers, which can go up to 2^22.

=16384+524288*(2*(CEILING.MATH(LOG(A1,2))-2)+(A1-2^(CEILING.MATH(LOG(A1,2))-1))*2^(2-CEILING.MATH(LOG(A1,2))))

Just put your number in the A1 cell, and this formula will return you the transformed number (according to the logic of the list of 30 numbers I cited).

Note: I didn't apply it to the game (yet), I just analysed the list of values.

EDIT: It looks like the changed a lot of stuff in the game. The variables can't be found with number search or even increased/decreased.